“My business experience”

Cuisines: Greek
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My business experience”
Reviewed May 23, 2013

If you enjoy Greek food this is a very nice place, the head partner takes me every time to this restaurant. The staff is very polite and will take of your needs, the insides are tight but comfortable. I do enjoy Greek food and I've only had one bad experience here, but since then everything has been great. I usually get a beef gyro and its quite tasty, I've had the lamb as well which is also good. My only bad experience is with the prime rib here which I just stay away from even though its is my favorite steak. But I half to say many of the other partners get the prime rib each time we go here. Do try the desserts they are wonderful very good baklava and raspberry cheese cake.

~T

Visited May 2013

“Go Greek?”
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

First off I have never had Greek food. I have never had a gyro in my life.

I went here...well I was drug here by my girlfriend because she was I insistent that I try their food.

Wow.

I am a convert. Their good is delicious. That is all I can say. This place is a must visit.

• Visited May 2013
Galion, Ohio
“Great gyros!”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This place is delicious and the server who seems like she's always there is absolutely great! (I forgot her name but she's an older woman, short and wears glasses and has brown/red hair) If you're looking to try new things, ask her what she likes and she can definitely help!

• Visited April 2013
Ontario, Ohio
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

The best gyros around and many other great Greek entrees and desserts such as baklava to chose from.

Visited August 2012
Mansfield, Ohio
“good”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Wow! This has great traditional greek food. I really love the hummus/ feta with pita. Must try. The service is good.

Visited January 2012

Been to Athen Greek? Share your experiences!