“Great French Restaurant ”

Le Bistro Du Beaujolais
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Greater at door by owner with a heavy French accent. We ordered from the fixed price menu. Everything was terrific. I particularly enjoyed the escargot. Best ever. Will definitely return.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We have been here twice and left happy both times. George and Claude have created a restaurant that evokes several of the restaurants we dined at while touring the French countryside. Especially recommend the beef Wellington, the rack of lamb, the duck breast, and the escargot in puff pastry. The wine list is extensive, and not outrageously price.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

My wife and I have been coming here for about 5 years and we have never been disappointed with either the food or service.
The menu is diverse, with all of the offerings --from the appetizers to the desserts-- providing unique tastes that have continually brought us back. My two favorite entrees are the Salmon and Beef medallions. For desert, the Creme Brulee is to die for!

Georges, Claudie and all of the employees always make you feel at home, which doesn't seem to be a given these days in many restaurants.
If you are looking for a special dining experience, look no further...

Reviewed April 1, 2018

George and Claude always put out a fantastic meal and a wonderful, warm atmosphere. Been coming here for years! You can't go wrong with any of the nightly specials. Can't wait until my next visit.

Reviewed March 23, 2018

We dined at Le Bistro du Beaujolais on a Saturday night and were surprised to find so few patrons; we were only one of three tables between 6-8 p.m. However, this meant we received great service from the one server. She was very helpful in suggesting dishes, and we went with one of the prix fixe menus (there are three at three different prices. We chose the middle option.). I started with a lovely quiche, which was accompanied by a small green salad. It was a good-sized portion. My husband had the bay scallops, which he said were tasty but much smaller portion size than mine. My entree was the duck with pear sauce -- truly delightful! It was accompanied by a potato dish and carrots. My husband enjoyed the beef bourguignon, which was a healthy portion with noodles. For dessert, I had an "island in a cloud," a dollop of meringue on a creamy pool of vanilla custard. My husband had the pear helene. We finished with decaf coffee. Overall, it was a lovely meal. My only critique would be that it was not as romantic as I would have liked -- it a clean and bright, and a very nice, sunny atmosphere.