“Love Lorenzo's! Try this place. Worth the stop. Worth a drive!”
Review of Lorenzo's Pizzeria

Lorenzo's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Oberlin
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This Italian joint is in my work neighborhood! Love the pizza! Especially love the house dressing. The salad is pretty simple but the dressing give it a lot of bang!
I am also a fan of the eggplant parm!

There are newer reviews for Lorenzo's Pizzeria

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We love Lorenzo's, it's worth the 25 min. drive to get there. The pizza is great, the salads are fresh (love the homemade dressing) and the Italian sub is outstanding. The atmosphere/decor is dated and rather worn, but the food makes you forget about that. Good beer and wine selection, too.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place needs to add on to their restaurant! They do have additional seasonal outdoor seating, but it's always packed. (only "negative" thing I can say about them!) They serve GLUTEN FREE pizza (it's good and hard to find!) and I adore their lasagna!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Yes, this is one of the pizza places I skipped school to eat at but even though I've kinda grown up I can still appreciate this place. Location-wise it kinda sucks. It's behind the buildings, surrounded by parking lot. So of course they put in a patio! Anyway, this place has been here for decades and it is kinda looks like that. I like this place for the cheap lunch specials. The salad dressing is pink but is tasty. I am usually a thin crust gal but I like the deep dish lunch pizza. I've had some flaky servers (dang college students) but the regular, long term servers are nice. Would I drive out of my way to eat here? No, but when I 'm in town I head here for lunch.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Food is fantastic. Pick up window area is crowded and only access to dining room. Staff confused with orders.