“Great Lasagna and Pizza!”
Review of Lorenzo's Pizzeria

Lorenzo's Pizzeria
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Oberlin
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This place needs to add on to their restaurant! They do have additional seasonal outdoor seating, but it's always packed. (only "negative" thing I can say about them!) They serve GLUTEN FREE pizza (it's good and hard to find!) and I adore their lasagna!

There are newer reviews for Lorenzo's Pizzeria

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Yes, this is one of the pizza places I skipped school to eat at but even though I've kinda grown up I can still appreciate this place. Location-wise it kinda sucks. It's behind the buildings, surrounded by parking lot. So of course they put in a patio! Anyway, this place has been here for decades and it is kinda looks like that. I like this place for the cheap lunch specials. The salad dressing is pink but is tasty. I am usually a thin crust gal but I like the deep dish lunch pizza. I've had some flaky servers (dang college students) but the regular, long term servers are nice. Would I drive out of my way to eat here? No, but when I 'm in town I head here for lunch.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Food is fantastic. Pick up window area is crowded and only access to dining room. Staff confused with orders.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Went there for lunch was very disappointed with the quality of the food that was served. For a family run buisness very sad. You get better tasting food at a major chain Pizzeria like East of Chicago or Pizza Hut.

1  Thank artgray44090
Reviewed October 29, 2012

It's hard to find gluten-free pizza, so we were thrilled to find Lorenzo's in Oberlin. We had both a gluten-free pizza and a regular crust pizza for the gluten eaters in our family. Both were delicious. We also got a pizza to go two days later and it was great. The wait staff is friendly and the atmosphere is very friendly. We did wait a bit for the pizzas, but the wait was not out of the ordinary. This is not pizza joint or a fast food restaurant, so we were not expecting the food to come out of the kitchen in record time.

We're looking forward to eating here again on our next trip to Oberlin.