“Great Atmosphere and Burger's”
Review of The Feve

The Feve
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Oberlin
Cuisines: Bar, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Norwalk, Ohio
“Great Atmosphere and Burger's”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My SO and I just visited The Feve for the first time Tuesday night! We ate in the downstairs area! We got seats right away but we were impressed that the place was packed on a tuesday night! We started out with drinks, the riesling that I wanted was not available so they suggested the pinot grigio which ended up being a good choice! My SO had gin and tonic, he enjoyed it very much because they made them just right, not too strong and not too weak! For our appetizer we went with the sauerkraut balls and ranch dressing, they were very delicious! The taste of these made us very excited to eat our burgers! My SO ordered the Tuscan burger and picked the hummus and veggies for a side and I ordered the bacon cheese burger with fries for the side! We cut our burgers in half and switched so we could each try each others meal and sides! The fries were very good and the veggies and hummus were also good but the only suggestion we would have is the veggies were shredded up pretty tiny like they were to be put on a salad, it would be nice if they were a little bit thicker so it was easier for dipping into the hummus! Over all we had a great time and it was nice to know that there is such a great burger place so close to Norwalk, where you can not get a good burger! I can not say which burger was my favorite because they were both delicious but I will say they have us wanting more and ready to go back and try more items on there menu!

• Visited April 2014

Medina
“They could care LESS”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

A large group of us wanted to come to The Feve at 5 pm before an Oberlin sporting event. It was also imperative that we be out the door by 6:45.

I realize that they do not take reservations but sometimes with large parties exceptions are made. Business must be good because they could have cared less. And the person I talked to on the phone needs an attitude adjustment

Stick It Feve

Visited April 2014
San Francisco/Chicago
“Great place for a bourbon and burger”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Best brunch in Lorain County, great for dinner/bourbon/beer/burger. Great character and staff. The many shades of the Feve include good place for family burger early evening, great place to meet for after work beer, crowd turns college upstairs later in the evening. More than just a bar.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank SymbiBryan
Edina, Minnesota
“Food was ok, service well intentioned but slow”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We had told both the hostess and the wait staff that we were trying to get to the 7:00 movie, and asked if there would be a problem, and were assured that we'd have plenty of time. Despite ordering as soon as we had the opportunity, our food didn't arrive until 6:55. Needless to say, we didn't make the movie.

This food itself was fine- nothing great but certainly edible.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank mmironer
Oberlin, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I've been here quite a few times. Most recent was on a Sunday for a friend's birthday, we decided to do brunch here due to seeing shrimp in their blood Mary's. The place was extremely busy (probably because their brunch is so good). I found a table for two in a reasonable amount of time and the service was pretty quick considering how busy it was. Sadly they were out of Shrimp but replaced it with Bacon. The omelet was delicious! Very nice brunch in a nice little town with a nice atmosphere.

• Visited March 2014