“Friday Night College Town Hang-Out Spot”
Review of Magpie Pizza - CLOSED

Magpie Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Friday Night College Town Hang-Out Spot”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Magpies is a bit pricey, but the quality of the pizza is well worth it! Everything is fresh, the crust is very pillowy. All round, the best pizza I had.

• Visited May 2013

Bella Vista, Arkansas
“Better Service and Specialty Pizzas”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

If you like to try new things, try one of their specialty pizzas. I had the Mediterranean I think. They can make anything taste good on a pizza, and the crust is outstanding.

Visited May 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Best pizza in town!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Magpies may not be the most popular pizza in town but it is by far the BEST! Everything made fresh and the crispy crust is just perfect.

Visited April 2013
“Great atmosphere and food!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is the best pizza I have had in years. The crust is flavorful pillowy and crisp. The speciality pizzas are unique and interesting (my personal favorite is the caramelized pear and Gorgonzola) I hear they're getting a liquor license soon. Hope they get it this summer so I can sit on the patio and enjoy. So good!

Oberlin, Ohio, United States
“Fantastic pizza and BYOB wine”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Magpie's has very creative and delicious pizzas, both for sharing and individually-sized (although you'll likely take home a portion). They've got the basics, but I always go for their specialty pizzas, my favorites being the Queen Elizabeth, The Coventry, and the Pyrus. SO good.

I think they're trying to get a liquor license, but in the meantime you can bring your own wine and there's no corkage fee. I love that!

Visited December 2012