“Best burgers”

Gordo's Pub & Grill
Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

I always get good service here. I love the burgers in my mind they are the best in Cincinnati. I always start out with the mushroom appetizer. For my main I usually have the hawaian burger it is delicious.

• Visited December 2012

cincinnati, oh
“Decent little restaurant with amazing beer list”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I enjoy coming to this restaurant, the beer list is amazing, I've had several different burgers including the pub, the surf and turf, and Jean-Robert all were very delicious combination, I love the macaroni! Comfortable environment, it always seems as if there is new staff, I don't know the story on that, but the food is good enough to keep returning!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank cprather
cincinnati
“Great burgers & beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Went for happy hour drinks and stayed for dinner. Excellent baked mushrooms and stuffed jalapeño appetizers and finished it off with the Gordon Burger. Extensive beer list mostly bottled but good draft selection. A liittle pricey but worth it.

• Visited July 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nice alternative, glad it's close”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

Gordo's is a nice alternative and closeby. A little overpriced in my book but the service was good. Atmosphere good not great which I am a little surprised about and also the on tap beer selection was a little weak. Wings were excellent, garlic sauce very good. Burger was good, not great, for the price. Fries were above average. I'd probably leave this as a casual date night option but not for the kiddies because of the price for what you get and they'd not appreciate it.

“Excellent beer selection and great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

I was skeptical but no longer. Gordo's is fantastic all around. I had the Gordo burger with the seasonal IPA. Phenomenal! The place is small but with an open and friendly atmosphere. Would recommend for the family. The beer selection is thoughtful without being eclectic and not overwhelming by any means. The service was great and down to earth. I will be back.