“Disgusting hotel & room, poor mangement, overcharged my card.” 1 of 5 stars

All American Inn & Suites Norwalk
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   415 Milan Avenue, Norwalk, OH 44857   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Norwalk
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Disgusting hotel & room, poor mangement, overcharged my card.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Terrible experience from the time I checked in until I checked out. Common area we used to access our room smelled disgusting. Room was pretty nasty, most notably the bathroom and the hotel charged my card debit card 8 times the amount due for my entire stay preventing me from accessing much needed funds during my business trip. Front desk explanation for the overcharging of my card was "that happens all the time here". Unacceptable and the "Manager" will not return any messages or phone calls.

Never again!

Room Tip: The only other hotel in that town is managed by the same person, stay away!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank M K
ZPaulReynolds, Guest Relations Manager at All American Inn & Suites Norwalk, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
i am terribly sorry for the inconveniences that you experienced during your recent stay at our hotel. We just took ownership of this hotel less than a week ago and have identified the smell issue and are working to resolve it (as well as cleaning up the property in general). I also believe that the transfer of ownership is what has been causing the credit/debit card issues that we've been hearing about. I have spoken to the General Manager of this property and she has assured me that each an every person affected by this credit/debit card issue will be spoken with and the issues resolved to the best of our ability and to the customers' satisfaction.

Please know that we are working to resolve A LOT of issues that we inherited when purchasing this property and that these issues are NOT, at all, acceptable to us either. Thank you for you for bringing this to our attention and your continued patience as we work through these issues.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Norwalk
BEST WESTERN Norwalk
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Sandusky South
BEST WESTERN PLUS Sandusky Hotel & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Sandusky / Milan
Super 8 Milan Sandusky Area

Been to All American Inn & Suites Norwalk? Share your experiences!