“visiting Toledo area” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of BridgePointe Inn & Suites

BridgePointe Inn & Suites
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Northwood

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
BELLE RIVER
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

This hotel was exactly what we were looking for. It was close to all things we wanted to do. The Hollywood casino was within a mile and there are many places to eat at nearby. The front desk clerk Cliff was very friendly and helped with and questions that we asked. We didnt use the pool, looked like it needed to be cleaned and the workout room needed to be cleaned. My room was a king suite and was perfect for the price. Parking is free . My only real compliant would be the room had smelled like it had been smoked in. THANKS

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank JOHN P
Nunawading, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I've stayed at this hotel twice in the past two years, both for 8 nights at a time. The hotel staff is friendly, with a consistently positive attitude. The housekeeping staff was keen on attention to detail as well. The only complaint I have about housekeeping is that they did not tie knots on the trash bags for the small trash cans. This is picky of me, but it was a pet peeve because it leaves the bags loose, which causes the bag to easily fall into the can when trash is thrown in. Again, small detail, and only a personal pet peeve. Everything else was clean and exceeded my expectation.

I loved the layout of the king suite. The king bed, with the day bed in the window and the sofa bed, separated by the kitchenette. The fact that they use a granite or granite-like material on the kitchenette and bathroom made a big difference.

The showers were spotless, and there was even a neat adjustable massaging shower head that I really enjoyed.

The hallways were quiet, no rowdy guests.

The breakfast was hot, and adequately stocked.

Overall had a very enjoyable stay here, and it's safe to say that if I'm ever in that area, I will choose to stay at the Baymont Inn.

The only reason I can't give it a 5 is because the location is a bit drab. There is a gas station convenience store nearby, and a small plaza with a diner, pizza shop, and Chinese take out spot. But other than that there was nothing else around. It was however, right off the highway which allowed very easy access to where we needed to go. I only wish there was a grocery store or Walmart a little closer.

Room Tip: Suite rooms are definitely worth the higher price.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank sweetscientist
GRAND RAPIDS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was was very disappointed that fter staying at this hotel once a month for over two years that the staff person did not have the authority to give me my usual business rate. She referred me to the manager. Also, my usual room size was not available and she offered me a king or two queen. I accepted if they were the same cost. The next morning the staff person told me that my credit card had already been charged and I would have to meet with the manager in the afternoon. The original staff person explaned to the manager that I had been given a larger room so I should be satisfied with the increase in the cost. There was no negotiation.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank DIANEZEE
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northwood
Park Inn Toledo
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Oregon
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg
Hampton Inn Toledo / Oregon

Been to BridgePointe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!