“Rate”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Northwood
Reviewed October 10, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I was was very disappointed that fter staying at this hotel once a month for over two years that the staff person did not have the authority to give me my usual business rate. She referred me to the manager. Also, my usual room size was not available and she offered me a king or two queen. I accepted if they were the same cost. The next morning the staff person told me that my credit card had already been charged and I would have to meet with the manager in the afternoon. The original staff person explaned to the manager that I had been given a larger room so I should be satisfied with the increase in the cost. There was no negotiation.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank DIANEZEE
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Poor quality of rooms and hallways, which need serious updating. Cleanliness could be improved. Hallway and floors/carpeting need serious updates. Good value, good location, staff very helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank ToledoTexas
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Initial check-in was a little bumpy - was quick enough, but the wrong rate was charged initially, and the first room I was given had someone else's stuff in it. The front desk corrected both issues promptly and the remainder of the stay was without incident. The room was comfortable and the breakfast options fine.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank TR-DAY
A TripAdvisor Member
BROOK PARK
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Our room was very clean. The mattress was extremely comfortable. I wish I had the same mattress at home. The only problem we came across was our white socks were dirty from the carpet.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 16, 2012

After driving 15 hours with two children, we stayed at this disgusting Baymont Hotel. Upon arrival, my children wanted to shower but we had towels with blood all over them! I took the one that had the most blood on it downstairs to the manager who completely blew it off and acted like it was acceptable. His response "oh did you want new towels?"... well gee, since its not MY blood on them, I'd think so. He tells me he's going to bring fresh towels and brings ONE towel to the room. Seriously this is a joke right?
There was debris and dust all over the vents, corners of the bathroom had debris in them, carpet is old and smells moldy... downright NASTY and not what I'd expect...
The kicker for me... I sent an email to the corportate office, and both emails went without so much as a phone call back. I called and asked to have a supervisor contact me... the manager of the hotel calls me and proceeds to tell me I was stupid for not asking for more towels... because that's MY job, correct? Never again... and clearly Baymont doesn't care that their name is on such a gross place. They lost my business.

Room Tip: find another hotel... unless you want bloody towel and a filthy room
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jenn C
northwoodbaymont, Front Office Manager at BridgePointe Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Guest checked in some time in the evening and before entering in the pool showed me the fresh blood on a bath mat, apologised the guest and took new clean bathmat to the guest room and apologise again.

Reviewed August 3, 2012

The staff was very friendly and rooms were clean. The best part was the free breakfast in the morning. There was a huge variety and you could even make your own waffles! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jessica K
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northwood
Park Inn Toledo
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Oregon
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Toledo South
Hampton Inn Toledo / Oregon

Been to BridgePointe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!