“Our stay at Baymont” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Northwood
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our stay at Baymont”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

Our room was very clean. The mattress was extremely comfortable. I wish I had the same mattress at home. The only problem we came across was our white socks were dirty from the carpet.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
Fort Riley, Kansas, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

After driving 15 hours with two children, we stayed at this disgusting Baymont Hotel. Upon arrival, my children wanted to shower but we had towels with blood all over them! I took the one that had the most blood on it downstairs to the manager who completely blew it off and acted like it was acceptable. His response "oh did you want new towels?"... well gee, since its not MY blood on them, I'd think so. He tells me he's going to bring fresh towels and brings ONE towel to the room. Seriously this is a joke right?
There was debris and dust all over the vents, corners of the bathroom had debris in them, carpet is old and smells moldy... downright NASTY and not what I'd expect...
The kicker for me... I sent an email to the corportate office, and both emails went without so much as a phone call back. I called and asked to have a supervisor contact me... the manager of the hotel calls me and proceeds to tell me I was stupid for not asking for more towels... because that's MY job, correct? Never again... and clearly Baymont doesn't care that their name is on such a gross place. They lost my business.

Room Tip: find another hotel... unless you want bloody towel and a filthy room
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Jenn C
northwoodbaymont, Front Office Manager at BridgePointe Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 23, 2012
Guest checked in some time in the evening and before entering in the pool showed me the fresh blood on a bath mat, apologised the guest and took new clean bathmat to the guest room and apologise again.

Travelers are raving about these Northwood hotels

Rockford, ILlinois, USA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

The staff was very friendly and rooms were clean. The best part was the free breakfast in the morning. There was a huge variety and you could even make your own waffles! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Jessica K
East Saint Louis, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

The staff and management at The Baymont Inn, Northwood/Toledo ,Ohio were absolutely wonderful to us. There were approximately 10 Johnson Families (ours) staying on the week-end of June 29 - July 1, 2012 and we all were well treated. When our families ran a bit late at the great Continental Breakfast, the staff and management were courteous and did not seem bothered at all. Instead, they continued to make sure that refills were available.

You can be assured that The Johnsons will always reserve rooms at Baymont Northwood. That is if it's alright with Baymont.
Thank you and Thank you very much, Baymont.
A very satisfied customer, Lena Edwards.

Room Tip: I prefer the room on the opposite end of the Lobby, The rooms are closer to the back entrance and mo...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Lena E
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed at this hotel for a night in May 2012 and was very satisfied. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast in particular that was included in this price was sumptuous with a variety of items to choose from.. Overall, it was worth the value and I would certainly consider staying at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Worth the Price!
Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Ida D
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

Once again my stay was truly everything i come to expect from this hotel! Value , clean rooms and the friendliest staff!! When I'm in town it's the only hotel for me!

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank 1vegas
Northwood, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2012

The hotel was very reasonably priced. The staff is very accomodating. I had an on-line class for college while I was there and the staff worked very hard to see that their computer would open all the necessary documents I needed to view and complete my class work. Hotel was clean. They had a nice complimentary breakfast. I made use of their fitness room, pool, and hot tub. Their beds were very comfortable with soft fluffy pillows. They also had a Moody's Coney Island Diner within walking distance from hotel which had good food. I will stay there again if in the area. :)

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank carol s
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northwood
Park Inn Toledo
Sleep Inn & Suites
#3 of 5 in Oregon
Hampton Inn & Suites Toledo-Perrysburg
Hampton Inn Toledo / Oregon

Been to BridgePointe Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!