“Pat Dees”

Pat Dees Pub & Eaterie
Ranked #28 of 42 Restaurants in Northfield
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Delicious food well prepared. Service is great. Ambience not great, but does not detract from the tasty food and friendly service. We have never had a bad meal or unpleasant experience there!

1  Thank K S

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went to Pat Dees for their Friday fish dinner special and was delighted to see how much food I got for my money. They had lots of beverage choices and the place was packed. It was the kind of place that actually cared about making my experience a good one. My server checked back often and the food was just right with little delay. The music was not too loud, there was a steady stream of customers, and I got so much food I had to take half of it home in a carry out container. They served lots of comfort food, pizza, and I noticed a wide variety of option on the menu. I'll be back before too long and I really enjoyed my visit to Pat Dees Pub.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Pat Dees is considered a local bar and restaurant. I've never been there for breakfast or lunch but went there recently after not going for many years. We were invited by several of our neighbors. The ambiance is for naught, it's just a pub, but if you're looking for a good dinner, it's very reasonable and good. The menu is limited, with specials throughout the week. I had the corned beef sandwich and was concerned about "fatty" corned beef. IT WAS LEAN AND DELICIOUS, and for a 3/4 pound $7.95 sandwich, that's GREAT! Happy Hour runs until 7 PM, Monday through Friday. There are always coupons in the local paper and monthly pamphlets which will save you additioned money. Try it and you'll like it! It's great food and good service...minus the atmosphere, but what are you really going there for...the food I hope. I'm looking forward to going there again soon.

1  Thank Phyllis D
Reviewed July 1, 2012

Traveling through Ohio on vacation, we stopped here for dinner. It wasn't quite what I expected on the inside, as it's called a pub. But, what it lacks in ambiance, the prices and food made up for. The stools at the long bar were full, as well as the tables inside and some outside. With all that, there was only one man (I'm assuming was the owner) taking orders and serving. Unbelievably the service was great! We were amazed at the ability of one person to be in constant fluid motion, and get everyone taken care of. It's true that he had no time for chit chat, but I wasn't there for that anyway. Mixed drinks and draft beers were best prices we've seen in years! It's definately worth a stop if your in the area, and maybe even if your not.

1  Thank upfromhere