“Great Indian Cuisine”
Review of Jaipur Junction

Jaipur Junction
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We love Jaipur! now they have a nice atmosphere to dine in, as well as a booming take-out business. We have been going there for years......

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We went for the lunch buffet. The price on the door was higher then what was advertised on the website, but still reasonable. The food itself was decent enough, but there was not enough variety. The buffet consisted of a large cart in the corner of the room with about a dozen or so trays of food. It was missing several items I have come to expect in Indian restaurants. My daughter was a little disappointed they did not have the gulab jamun. The decor was very plain and needed something to spice it up. Service could have been better also. The meal was ok but there is room for improvement.

1  Thank NJ-Tennessean
Reviewed June 23, 2013

The food is very good but the restaurant itself isn't very clean and the service is not good. However we still go because the food is that good! The Hudson restaurant has a much better ambiance but the food isn't as good so take your pick!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

Jaipur Junction features a newly designed, easy to understand menu with detailed explanations of offered dishes. However, there are very few pictures for those looking for visual help. The restaurant starts a new year in a newly remodeled space located in the Timber Ridge Plaza in North Royalton. Upon entering, my husband and I were pleasantly greeted and offered our choice of seating at a booth or table. We chose a booth. Each table had a neutral colored crisp linen cloth covered by a removable glass top. With the edges of the cloth exposed, I immediately noticed stains, and food debris. I thought one set of stains resembled dried blood, but who knows? I switched sides and there were more stains on the other side of the table as well. Each of us were given a glass goblet filled with ice cold water and I noticed each table had place settings of flatware wrapped in white paper napkins. The restaurant was brightly lit and featured high, freshly painted walls and newer carpet . The restaurant was devoid of any pictures, or decorative items. Music was playing near the front host desk. The phone at the desk rang loudly and frequently. It was rarely answered even though the restaurant was not noticeably busy. If the main phone was not answered then a cell phone would begin ringing which seemed to momentarily stop the music.

Despite the lack of atmosphere, we felt welcome and comfortable and the food made up for any external disappointment. We started with an appetizer order of Samosa and Vegetable Pakora followed by Baingan Bhartha. The appetizers were served hot and crisp. They were large and filled with perfectly seasoned and savory ingredients. A large portion of Baingan Bhartha was provided with freshly baked Naan bread. Despite satisfying our appetites quickly, the food was so good that it was hard to stop eating! No paper plates donned this delicious fare as everything was served on cassic white tableware. The Baingan Bhartha was served in a silver-like, copperish bowl that looked as if it was hand hammered and featured delicately designed side handles. We were give extra Naan for our generous leftovers that we boxed and took home. Service was excellent and non hurried. We used a coupon with our meal and paid a reasonable price (under $30) for our dinner. The general atmosphere was exceedingly friendly with all questions answered with a smile. I learned that there is a daily lunch buffet featuring different food choices on any given day. Appetizers, main dishes and desserts are offered for $8.95 a person. If I could rate based on food alone, I would give Jaipur Junction five stars, but the soiled table linens, loud unanswered phone and brightly lit and visually inept dining room were a detriment to the overall dining experience. Would I go back? Absolutely, but next time I might order takeout.

4  Thank Coeno02
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Jaipur Junction is the best Indian restaurant in the Cleveland area! And the new restaurant has a warm atmosphere, the staff is always wonderful and the food is delicious. Have been coming here for years!