The service was horrible and our waitress screwed up our entire order because she was too concerned with the customers at the bar and she wasn't the bartender. Witnessed threw the open kitchen window extremely unsanitary procedures done by staff; touching face and hair and then touching french fries (we didn't eat those). I will never again visit this restaurant nor recommend it to anyone. Eat at your own risk.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.