“Never again”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Never again”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

The service was horrible and our waitress screwed up our entire order because she was too concerned with the customers at the bar and she wasn't the bartender. Witnessed threw the open kitchen window extremely unsanitary procedures done by staff; touching face and hair and then touching french fries (we didn't eat those). I will never again visit this restaurant nor recommend it to anyone. Eat at your own risk.

4 Thank Cmg248

North Ridgeville, Ohio, USA
“Great lunch at a great price!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Our friends, my wife and I decided to give "All Fired Up" a visit last week. We were very pleasantly surprised at both the menu choices and the great pricing.

The luncheon specials consisted of several choices of sandwiches and either fresh made chips or fries. My wife ordered the pulled pork sandwich and our friends and I ordered the chicken sandwiches (two barbecued and one grilled). The food came quickly and was nice and hot.

My wife's sandwich was terrific! Lots of pork and just enough sauce as to make for a neat meal without dripping all over the place. My grilled chicken was well seasoned, moist and very tasty. Both the home made chips and the fries were really great, as well. A side of cole slaw finished off the meal.

Our friends each had the barbecue chicken sandwich, one with fries and one with chips. Both were very pleased with their choices and we all decided that we would return.

This place has reopened under new ownership and has a very nice variety of both lunch and dinner items on the menu, including Lake Erie perch, which is a favorite of mine. We will definitely return for another visit. And soon!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank joelsk44039
Cleveland, Ohio
“Awesome burgers!!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

If you want a 1/2 lb burger cooked anyway you want it, check out this place!! Huge burgers cooked to perfection!! They have specials everyday. Make sure to check out the Sunday special, prime rib. Nice decor and great atmosphere.

1 Thank wenturtle
Cleveland, Ohio
“Baby back ribs”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

The first time we ate here the ribs were excellent. But second time we went there to order them , they weren't that good. In fact I have my doubts if they were baby back ribs. They were much to fatty and gristly in my opinion. We asked the waitress if they were indeed baby back ribs and not the St. Louis style ribs. She assured us they were baby backs. We only ate a few of these and took the rest home because it was too much to deal with at the restaurant. The next day we warmed them in the microwave and tried them, but ended up throwing them away. way too much waste! Don't know if I'll try them again here. We were very disappointed to say the least.

1 Thank Trudy M
Port Orange, Florida
“Small place with great menu”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Stopped here for dinner with wife, her brother and his wife. They've been here many times but our first. Good aroma from BBQ when you first walk in but only one of us ordered pulled pork the rest had burgers which rocked. I had the black and bleu burger, 1/2 pound with bleu cheese, swiss cheese lettuce and tomato and thoroughly enjoyed it. Other 2 burgers and pulled pork were equally good. Prices were very good. They have different specials every day. Service was good but a bit slow.

• Visited April 2014