“Wasabi BBQ sauce is the bomb!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of All Fired Up

Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cleveland, Ohio
“Wasabi BBQ sauce is the bomb!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

Have visited twice at lunch. Great service, good portions, excellent daily lunch specials. Ribs are some of the best I have ever had, love the wasabi bbq sauce. I would not recommend the brisket though. Blue cheese cole slaw is awesome, never had that preparation anywhere else.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank mangs8

Cleveland, Ohio
“Wonderful aroma when you walk up to the door”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

Since discovering this restaurant 2 weeks ago on a whim - we've been back 2 more times. The first time we ate there for dinner - I had the pulled pork and the man had the brisket. We were both very satisfied with the meal - and although the service was a tad slow, the waitress could not have been more friendly. We enjoyed it enough that we went back on A Saturday afternoon for their $5 burger lunch special. Excellent! Again, waitstaff was very friendly. Our last visit was just sitting at the bar for a beer. Word to the wise - don't sit at the far end (back) of the bar...it smelled strongly of sewer gas. Not sure what the problem was - but since we were only there for 1 drink, didn't bother to move to a different seat closer to the front. Overall we will return to the restaurant again for a good, casual lunch or dinner. We haven't tried the Prime Rib special on Saturday night yet, but look forward to it. We also want to make it there for the live music on Fri and Sat nights! High hopes that it's not old tired re-tread music :)

Visited December 2013
2 Thank Pam H
Cleveland, Ohio
“smells amazing, busy little place + small kitchen=slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

The smell as you entire is wonderful! Very busy place on a Friday night. Has a full bar even have Christmas Ale on tap for all the Great Lakes fans out there. My kids ordered the pretzels burgers and loved them. Ask for the med well not well they will be over done. My mom had the perch dinner. She said it was okay. I ordered the pulled pork on French bread. I have had better.

The kitchen is super small with 2-3 cooks. It was a Friday night about 5:30. We ordered within 10-15 minutes but took about 30 minutes for our food to come out. I will go back because I want to try a burger since they are made from fresh ground beef. Not a frozen pre formed patty like most places. Give the little guys a chance. But just don't go for dinner since it is very busy. Hope to go with my husband soon for a date lunch.

• Visited November 2013