“Wow!”

Aut-O-Rama Twin Drive In Theatre
Reviewed August 10, 2014

My wife and I have been enjoying the Auto Rama for the past few months, partaking in a wonderful Date night every Sunday, finishing the night at the auto rama to enjoy a movie or two.

We never had any issues until tonight. We were asked to move, by a rude teenager, and when I asked for a manager, I got another teen to talk to. I finally gave up, and said ill just take my refund, and was told to speak to the manger in the concessions. When I got into the concessions, I was told I would be removed for being beligerant and rude, and kicking up dirt with my car, and kicking rocks on purpose. I was not angry, just disappointed. I don't even care that they refused my refund, but to treat me and my wife like that was just unacceptable.

We Will NOT return!

Reviewed July 7, 2014

We went to the Auto Rama as a family and watched 22 Jump Street the day it was released. The services was excellent the prices are awesome. Will defiantly go back the next trip to North Ridgeville.

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

It's best to get there early to get a good spot. You cannot bring your own food mainly because they don't raise the admission price especially being able to see two movies however you won't get home much before 3am. Prices for concession a little pricey but you get a refillable popcorn bucket and soda refill for 1.50.
The only negative is there are train tracks next to the screens, other then that its a great place for a good value great to take the family too

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This is a real gem. Located next to a railroad track and busy overpass. Please don't let that fool you. It actually makes the charm of the location. Very friendly staff and goof selection and prices at the concession stand. Two movies for the price of one! You can't beat that.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

There are not many drive-ins left anymore, but the auto-rama drive in is truly a gem. It offers two screens with two movies on each screen all summer long. One thing they have added are digital projectors which make the movies seem almost HD. Along with that they somehow get the sound to mix on your car speakers.

Overall this place is just fantastic. There is no food or drink allowed but the concessions are worth it and help keep the place open. The price is unheard of you get two new or somewhat new movies for 9 dollars for adults and 3 for kids.

Some tips: Get there about 40 minutes early on a friday or sat because they place will fill up. Buy the souvenir cup from the concessions, it is only 7.50 and it is one of those really nice hard plastic tumblers and refills are only 1.50. My final tip is please don't put off going to this treasure because who knows how long we will be lucky to have this around.

3  Thank KMilos1024