“Older property, decent value” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in North Olmsted
Toronto, Canada
“Older property, decent value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

This was my first time in Cleveland so i'm not sure how it compares to other hotels in the area, however I booked on hotwire so it was quite a good value for the price paid. I'm sure this was quite a nice hotel at one point, however it is showing it's age, which i'm fine with as long as the rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable, and that they were.

I did notice that the room were awfully dry, perhaps it was the bitterly cold weather that day, but just brushing the sheets in the dark were enough to see sparks of static electricity everywhere. I guess i haven't been to a Radisson before because the inflating beds to your comfort/firmness level was new to me, but such a good idea and made for a good sleep.

Overall, a decent stay.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Ryan P, Front Office Manager at Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West, responded to this review, March 19, 2014
Aloha_Eric,

Thank you for the review here on Tripadvisor! We are pleased to see that you enjoyed our Sleep Number Beds and were able to have a good night's rest! Not only do we hope to see you again here at the Radisson Cleveland Airport, but we hope you decide to stay at our other Radisson, Radisson Blu, Country Inn and Suites, Park Inn, and Park Plaza hotels. Please visit clubcarlson.com to learn more about our brands, I am very confident you will be pleased with everything the company offers!

Once again, thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again!

rphelps@radissonclevelandap.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
North Olmsted, Ohio
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

We booked ahead of time, we arrived and it was confussion from the start they had me signed a paper then I was asked to sign another because I signed someone else's .then we went up to the room given to us and when we opened the door the TV was on and there were clothes in the closet so back down to the front desk where the said they were sorry and gave us another room.it was not what I expected of the Radisson but OK. We had someone else meeting us there which needed a room with a balcony for smoking and we were given a room with no balcony back to the front desk again where again they said they were sorry and given another room.the phones did not work to call from room to room. And oh yeah we were charged almost $25 for making 1 phone call which we were not informed there was a charge to use the phone or we would have used our cell phone. The only good thing I can say is they have a handicap lift at the pool which was nice. When we went to the resturaunt and bar they were rude and let us just sit there then like 15 mins later they told us they are closed.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Kimbery S,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review using Tripadvisor! On behalf of the entire staff of Radisson Cleveland Airport, I apologize for the inconveniences that occurred during your stay. We have addressed these problems with our entire staff and have taken all necessary steps to assure a similar situation does not occur in the near future. I have also noted the need of a room with a balcony in your profile for smoking purposes. Hopefully, you will visit us again soon so we may make this up to you!

I remember helping you during your stay and Peter from our maintenance team assisting you throughout your stay, so I was able to locate your reservation. As an apology, I have removed the long distance phone charge from your MasterCard. You should see this appear on your statement within the next few days.

Once again, thank you for your review and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me directly.

440.734.8557

Travelers are raving about these North Olmsted hotels

PORT CLINTON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014

I am in the hospitality industry, and stayed here in January 2014. I was making a trip to Atlanta, and there was a major snowstorm the night I stayed. Check In was awesome with Amber, and Ralph was more than helpful on the phone when booking and also the next morning. I was able to leave my vehicle at the hotel, and take a shuttle to the airport. The shuttle driver was awesome also. The room was very clean, and the whole property looked very well maintained. I will be using Radisson Cleveland Airport for anytime I need to fly out of Hopkins. Thanks to the staff for everything, the GM must be proud!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
AUDRIANNA_ASH,

Thank you for the very kind review! We are very pleased to see you enjoyed your stay with us here at the Radisson Cleveland Airport! I have shared this review with our entire staff and everyone was very happy to see that you appreciated the exceptional service we all work hard to provide. We have also printed this review and gave it to our General Manager. It did not go un-noticed.

Once again, thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Cleveland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

Our family stayed here in January as a little get-away so the kids could swim. The hotel is an older property that was probably considered very nice in it's day, but the wear and tear is now showing.
But first, let me say, the room was fine & clean. We had two queens and a pull out couch. There is no mini fridge in the room. It's just a basic hotel room.
The indoor swimming pool is very small. Fortunately it was not crowded when we were there. Also there is no hot tub.
The breakfast was terrible. We are used to staying at properties (like Marriotts) where the breakfast is included. This breakfast buffet was at a cost, and the food did not look great. So we ordered off the menu, and it was just average. Not worth paying for. We would have been better off leaving the hotel and eating at an outside restaurant.
The location is convenient. There is a decent mall across the street and plenty of restaurants.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Inky026,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel! We do use all reviews to fine tune our operations. On behalf of the entire staff here at the Radisson Cleveland Airport, we apologize for you not being satisfied with the value of our breakfast in our restaurant. Please contact me directly next time your travels bring you back in the area, as I would love to make this past experience right with you. We also have special rates available at Radisson.com that include breakfast with your rate. This does add more value to the room.

Once again, thank you for the review and we look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

440.734.5060
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014

Perfectly comfortable airport hotel with easy access to a few local restaurants within walking distance.

Free shuttle from the airport but you have to call. The hotel is not linked to the free arrivals area hotel directory phone. Drivers were very nice and only took 10 minutes to pick me up after my call.

Gym was clean but I couldn't get the treadmill to work so I used the exercise bike. Pool was loaded with happy kids before dinner.

Breakfast buffet was good value and servers were friendly.

Bathroom and Bedroom were very large and comfortable and clean but since I only really spent time sleeping and having a quick shower before dashing out, I don't have much to report.

I would happily choose this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
Rogue_Wave_Traveler,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on Tripadvisor! We appreciate all reviews and use them to fine tune our operations.

We are pleased to see you enjoyed the size of the room as well as our breakfast in Boulevards Restaurant. My apologies for the treadmill not being operable, our maintenance team has resolved this issue and all fitness room equipment is working properly.

Once again, thank you! We look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Missouri City, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014 via mobile

The grounds well maintained even though snow on ground.
The front staff was very helpful and accommodating my needs when requesting late check out.
The room was clean and spacious, bathroom had all the adequate supplies. The shower head had excellent pressure.
The room had a flat screen television.
But, my favorite was the "Sleep Number" bed! ....The best I've slept in months while traveling for business.
I would recommend for families or business travel because of close proximity of shopping and hwy 480.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank trvlzom62
trvlzom62,

Thank you for this great review on Tripadvisor! It is always nice to see our guests enjoy our services and amenities, especially from a season traveler such as yourself! We do use all reviews to better our operations here at the Radisson Cleveland Airport!

Once again, thank you for the great review and thank you for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the Cleveland area!

Mechanicville, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

The entire staff is very nice and helpful, I would not stay at another hotel it is like my second home. The food is always good, fast service, and the staff is pleasent to talk with. I couldn't ask for a nicer place to stay.

Room Tip: I stay at this hotel every week, I get a different room every week all the rooms are excellent.