Overall, for the price I paid, I was satisfied with the Radisson Hotel - Cleveland Airport (CLE). I stayed here for one night on a business trip, getting an excellent deal on one of the discount travel websites. Here are the details from my stay:
The hotel is only a few exits away from the airport, and they run a shuttle if you don't want to rent a car. I got in late at night, and I'd say, from the airport with no checked bags, picking up a rental car, I was at the hotel in about 30 minutes from getting off the plane. If you need to go shopping for some reason, there is a Wal-Mart nearby, as well as a shopping mall.
The room was spacious and comfortable, about what you would expect at the star level. There were water bottles in my room, which is always a plus. The hotel seems like it's been doing piecemeal updates to the facility overall and rooms. Case in point, the bathroom had a new, beautiful granite counter top, but the wall paper was starting to peel in places. The showerhead and clock radio honestly had to be 15-20 yrs old. I think an entire makeover to some of your rooms is better than a partial makeover for all of your rooms.
Another quirk for this hotel were the "sleep number" beds in my room. I found the bed comfortable enough, but I don't use a sleep number bed at home. There is a little controller to increase the firmness of your mattress, and it was working when I slept there. I guess this is a plus for someone who uses a sleep number bed at home!
I didn't try the breakfast, but it looked overpriced for what you got. The usual hot buffet you might get elsewhere for free was around $11.00, and not sure if that includes juice / coffee.
Hopefully you get a good deal on this hotel, and if you do, I don't see any reason why you won't have a good stay here. It met my expectations for the price paid and really don't have any complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boasting an outstanding location less than 10 minutes from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport and the International Exposition Center (I-X Center), Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West is ideally suited for your upcoming visit. This upscale property offers you a number of convenient services, including complimentary airport shuttle service, free Wi-Fi, a Business Center and a Fitness Center. Thanks to the hotel's enviable location in North Olmsted, you'll be just minutes from top local attractions, including the Great Northern Mall and NASA's Glenn Research Center. Make your reservation online to discover what makes the Radisson one of the top hotels near the Cleveland Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Carlson, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Cleveland Airport
- Radisson North Olmsted
- North Olmsted Radisson
- Radisson Hotel Cleveland Airport West North Olmsted, Ohio