Candlewood Suites Cleveland North Olmstead(North Olmsted)(Great Value!)
$76
$81
$113
$101
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

Economy Inn(North Olmsted)
  • Breakfast included
Camelot Inn(North Olmsted)
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflesacross the streetpool and hot tubfree breakfasttwo room suitebeds were very comfortablegreat northern mallbreakfast barstaff was friendlywould stay againdesk clerkeasy accessshopping mallshuttle servicelqairportcleveland
Reviewed September 11, 2017

There were many positives for staying at this LaQuinta location and I would definitely stay there again. Everyone there was very pleasant and helpful. The night desk girl when we checked in (IDK her name). She was terrific. She recommended a restaurant and we liked it very much. I heard her interacting with other guests as well. She's very personable and a real asset to LaQuinta. Love the ice water in the lobby all the time, along with the tea and coffee. The breakfast was wonderful too. There is a very nice pool and hot tub .... we enjoyed the hot tub on this trip. Overall, we enjoyed our stay very much.
I only had 2 negative comments that I wanted to mention. The A/C unit was really dirty inside and the filter was full of debris. The other negative was the bathtub ..... it slopes down in the center and there's a permanent mat over the area. I had trouble standing up in it and not losing my balance ..... I feel it's quite a dangerous situation. These I felt should be addressed.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
LQ6385GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2017

Thank you so much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, and I cannot thank you enough for mentioning the staff. They are amazing and always go above and beyond for all guests! I apologize for the filter in the A/C unit in your room. I will make sure our housekeeping staff cleans it right away as well as the units in all of our guest rooms. Thank you for your honest feedback and for bringing this issue to my attention. I hope you and your family choose to stay with us once again when visiting the Cleveland area!

Reviewed September 11, 2017

We love staying there for our weekend away from the kids. This time we were very disappointed with how yuk the bathroom was. NO hand towels no wash rags a used wash rag hanging from shower curtain bar ugh

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6385GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2017

My apologies regarding the condition of your bathroom upon check in. Thank you for taking the time to bring this issue to my attention so that it may be addressed and not happen to another guest in the future. I hope you stay with us once again should your travels bring you to the Cleveland area!

Reviewed September 9, 2017

We stayed here for two days. My children are deathly allergic to peanuts and tree nuts. Tina, who ran the breakfast was AMAZING!! Normally when I ask about foods and if they contain allergens people act annoyed. She was so kind and looked up ingredients for us and even pulled out a package for us to read! She made our stay so comfortable and gave my kids relief from worrying about eating. Bambi is also just terrific! So kind and caring and professional! Very impressed and very thankful!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6385GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Thank you so much for your review regarding your stay with us! Tina and Bambi are amazing, and I appreciate you mentioning them in your review! I will be sure to share it with them. Thank you again, and I look forward to your nect visit with us!

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I had a very clean room, and the front desk staff provided outstanding customer service. The breakfast had many delicious items and the location was close to I-480 as well as restaurants and shopping. All these things came at a reasonable price. I'll be back

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

We stay at this location whenever we're in town to visit friends. The staff is exceedingly friendly and will go out of their way to fulfill any reasonable request, even at 4 in the morning. The breakfast bar is well stocked and comes with a waffle maker, a variety of hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, juices, teas, flavored creamers for coffee, and many other items. We didn't get a chance to use the indoor pool or Jacuzzi on this trip, but it appeared to be as clean and safe as we've found it on past visits. The room was comfortable and very clean with a large flat screen TV and complimentary wifi with a good signal. The in-room refrigerator was plenty big enough for our family's needs, and the iron and ironing board were both clean and much appreciated. Be aware that all the vending machines have been removed, though snacks and sodas are available at the desk ($3 for a bottle of cola). Access to the hotel is easy due to it's proximity to Great Northern Mall and I-480, plus numerous major secondary roads. Except for a fire truck passing in front of the hotel we never heard a bit of road noise in our room.
This is a comfortable, safe hotel, and we highly recommend it for families and business travelers alike.

Room Tip: Ice machines and elevators are a concern
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

The staff and I appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us, and we hope to see yo and your amily again soon!