All reviewswafflespool and hot tubacross the streettwo room suitebeds were very comfortablefree breakfastgreat northern mallbreakfast barwould stay againstaff was friendlydesk clerkeasy accesshuge mallshopping mallshuttle servicelqcleveland
Reviewed September 9, 2017

We stayed here for two days. My children are deathly allergic to peanuts and tree nuts. Tina, who ran the breakfast was AMAZING!! Normally when I ask about foods and if they contain allergens people act annoyed. She was so kind and looked up ingredients for us and even pulled out a package for us to read! She made our stay so comfortable and gave my kids relief from worrying about eating. Bambi is also just terrific! So kind and caring and professional! Very impressed and very thankful!

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ6385GM, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2017

Thank you so much for your review regarding your stay with us! Tina and Bambi are amazing, and I appreciate you mentioning them in your review! I will be sure to share it with them. Thank you again, and I look forward to your nect visit with us!

Reviewed September 8, 2017

I had a very clean room, and the front desk staff provided outstanding customer service. The breakfast had many delicious items and the location was close to I-480 as well as restaurants and shopping. All these things came at a reasonable price. I'll be back

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for your review! We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed September 7, 2017

We stay at this location whenever we're in town to visit friends. The staff is exceedingly friendly and will go out of their way to fulfill any reasonable request, even at 4 in the morning. The breakfast bar is well stocked and comes with a waffle maker, a variety of hot and cold cereals, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins, juices, teas, flavored creamers for coffee, and many other items. We didn't get a chance to use the indoor pool or Jacuzzi on this trip, but it appeared to be as clean and safe as we've found it on past visits. The room was comfortable and very clean with a large flat screen TV and complimentary wifi with a good signal. The in-room refrigerator was plenty big enough for our family's needs, and the iron and ironing board were both clean and much appreciated. Be aware that all the vending machines have been removed, though snacks and sodas are available at the desk ($3 for a bottle of cola). Access to the hotel is easy due to it's proximity to Great Northern Mall and I-480, plus numerous major secondary roads. Except for a fire truck passing in front of the hotel we never heard a bit of road noise in our room.
This is a comfortable, safe hotel, and we highly recommend it for families and business travelers alike.

Room Tip: Ice machines and elevators are a concern
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

The staff and I appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay with us, and we hope to see yo and your amily again soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 30, 2017

The room wasn't cleaned thoroughly. It was obvious things were not replaced or changed after the last guest. Overall experience was average. The amenities and pool were awesome. The shuttle to the airport in the morning and breakfast was excellent service.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank jessepm

Thank you so much for your review! My apologies regarding the condition of your room. I am thankful you enjoyed the other amentities we have to offer, and I hope to see you again if your travels bring you to the Cleveland area!