“These people deserve your business”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in North Olmsted
“These people deserve your business”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

The staff here is absolutely phenomenal, going above and beyond for my boyfriend and I. When our connecting flight was cancelled, the airline was supposed to help us get a hotel for the night and fly us out the next morning. Keep in mind, we were flying out of Los Angeles at night and got to Cleveland for our Raleigh connection around 6:30am, and finally left the airport around 9:30 after waiting in the customer service line for an hour and a half. The airline did NOT set up a reservation, and we were completely exhausted. The customer service hot line even told us we would have to drive BACK to the airport to get a voucher to pay for this hotel.

Mickey, John, and Leia at La Quinta were more than accommodating, going above and beyond to help us. Mickey even drove to the airport to attain this voucher to pay for the hotel!! What a gesture. I was blown away with their professionalism and generosity. The bed was comfy and the water was hot, too!

Long story short, if I ever have the misfortune of having to visit Cleveland again, I will only stay at this here. Thanks guys for everything!!

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Kumar-Owner, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to create this review. We strive to try a little harder when at all possible, to accommodate our guests during their stay. We appreciate your positive comments, and more importantly, are happy that you had a wonderful stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Crown Point, Indiana
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Brought my dog for a dog show in town and the place was very clean and well kept. Room was nice, bathroom was nice except for wierd bathtub. The tub bottom curves up at each side which makes it uncomfortable to stand while showering. Breakfast each day had some hot items which made it nicer then the standard continental type breakfast. Lady who made the breakfast was very nice to everyone and kept up with restocking the breakfast items. USA today was available for guests.
Did not use the pool but they do have an indoor pool. Check-in and Check-out were great with their friendly staff.
I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Broomfield, Colorado
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Anybody can have a bad day, but this stay was a just a series of problems. First, the Wi-Fi connection was awful. They said several times that they were going reset it, but simple text emails were timing out. Someone finally said that their service provider wasn’t very good. The first morning, I did not get my requested wake-up call. I let the desk know that morning, that afternoon when I returned and in the evening when I setup the call for the next morning. The person that I spoke to in the afternoon said that they tested it and everything was working. Next morning, there was no wake-up call. Housekeeping hadn’t restocked my in-room coffee, so I had to run to my meeting with no breakfast and no coffee. I again notified the desk that I didn’t get my wake up call. Their response was that it was on the list and I should have gotten it. I returned that evening and housekeeping hadn’t touched my room. I called the desk and told them about the missed call and missed housekeeping service. The manager came up and told me that he had tested the system and confirmed the problem. They were going to have to replace a card in the PBX and it wasn’t going to be fixed until the next day. I was also told that housekeeping was gone for the day; they brought some shampoo and fresh towels, but no vacuuming or making the bed. They offered to move me to another room, but I was checking out the next day and didn’t want the hassle of having to pack up and move. The next morning when I did not have a wake-up call and had a do not disturb sign on my door, the phone guy called first thing in the morning and woke me up to say that he’d replaced the card and wanted my help testing the fix. I told him that he’d awaken me, but helped him conduct his test anyway. I went back to sleep for a bit before housekeeping, missing the previous day, woke me up banging around in the hallway.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
I am sorry your stay was disappointing. We try hard to accommodate all of our guests, and in this case, we apparently did not live up to our standards. As previously stated (outside of TripAdvisor), we would welcome for you to speak to us directly via phone and/or in-person to see how we can better accommodate you on your next visit, if and when you are in the greater Cleveland area in the future.
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I just returned home to Puerto Rico after a 2 week stay at the La Quinta Inn Airport West. I would like to thank Mr, Kumar and son Mickey for everything they did for us, I wont go to much into the fine details but just know they were great and If we have to go back to Cleveland you can bet we'll be staying here again. The only thing they couldn't accommodate was keeping the snow away... these guys will go out of the way to try to make sure you and your family are happy. We really appreciate everything. Eggs for breakfast, ride to Wal-Mart, fax and scan service, hot coffee all day, clean rooms, comfortable beds, hot tub, fast elevator just to name a few.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Kumar-Owner, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thanks for taking the time to post a review. We are glad you enjoyed the hotel accommodations. We try to offer many complimentary services and still offer quite a competitive price. If you and your family should need accommodations, we look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit!
Toledo, Ohio
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Walking into a very clean and well organized lobby, I was greeted with a friendly smile from Mickey(I think that was his name) who was assisting another guest. This already made me feel welcomed. A nice man named Damion helped me with my check in. He was very nice and informative and did not make me feel like I was wasting his time and rushing me to get out of his face which also made me feel very comfortable with choosing this hotel. I head up to the executive king Suite and Wow what a very clean room and updated décor. The bed was perfect, not nasty at all, the linens were freshly clean and the bed was super comfy. They were very nice to give us extra towels and to offer a shuttle to take us to a local store if we needed anything. ( although we didn't use this service) check out in the morn was smooth. Getting of the elevator you can smell the waffles cooking Yummm!! The bf and I enjoyed our continental breakfast. Which had a good variety of yummy things. I don't know what brand it was but the sausage was banging and the OJ was delish. I did not catch the wonderful ladies name who was helping with the breakfast area. But she was also very friendly and eager to please every guest who was dining at the time we were. My overall stay at this La Quinta was fabulous!!!! I will definitely be back when I travel to the area again. Thank you to all the wonderful staff ( even the staff I did not encounter) for making ou stay delightful!!

Room Tip: I think you will be pleased with any room here:)