“It's always good.”

Cuisines: Fast Food
North Olmsted, Ohio
“It's always good.”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

I have never had a bad meal at Chick-Fil-A. I eat there regularly (probably about twice a month or so) for a quick lunch, and I still have yet to find better fast-food chicken sandwiches and service. In fact, maybe I'll stop by there today...

The fact that they can keep fried chicken moist is impressive, and the chicken isn't bland. Not spicy, but it has flavor. My husband likes the spicy chicken sandwich and says it has good flavor, but isn't too hot.

The service at the drive-through is always polite and cheerful.

Visited May 2014

Chesterfield, Michigan
“Glad that We went here”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Our first visit to this and is was very good. The food and service was very good too. Wish there were more in Michigan.

• Visited March 2014
Indianapolis, Indiana
“They take it well beyond a fast food experience.”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

So, yeah the chicken sandwich and the nuggets and strips are good, but what makes this place different are the people. The service and friendliness of the staff is what you would expect from a nice sit-down restaurant. It starts with the manager, and it flows all the way down to the cow. I love this place! They're invested in the community and do a lot of special events, like a daddy-daughter date night. Glad to have you here, Chick-fil-A!

• Visited August 2013
North Olmsted
“Awesome staff”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great food and fantastic owners, managers and staff. I visit this location a few times per week. The owners ken and Cathy are wonderful. They are very well known in the community due to the time they spend helping others. I would definitely recommend this location.

Visited July 2013
Elyria
“Great Value's”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

When I say great value's I'm not speaking just to the prices. Those are okay as well but i'm speaking to i love that they are christian based and they close on sunday's although i'd eat it on a sunday if it was open because it's that good haha. I'm glad they take a stand for what is right and what is wrong and they have my business because of it. Besides i love love love their chicken. It's real chicken and not pieces and parts. I like to bite into my nugget and not see mystery meat.

Visited September 2012