“Pretty standard”

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #4 of 122 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed September 11, 2012

It's a Chik-Fil-A -- just what you'd expect from any restaurant in the chain: same menu, same general layout, same service standard. It is clean and reliable. Meets expectations entirely.

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Stopped in on August 1st, 2012. Lines were out the door, traffic partially blocked on Great Northern Blvd. With such stressful conditions I was surprised and delighted by the courteous staff and tasty lunch. Nobody was cranky, everyone was smiling like it was a holiday.

1  Thank MarioG19
Reviewed October 2, 2010

Before this visit I only got my sandwiches through the drive-through. I came into the restaurant with my 10 1/2 month old and was treated so nicely and kindly. They brought my food out to me and gave me refills. I was asked how my meal was or my visit was at least four times!!! And you know, it wasn't intrusive like it usually is because I think they were genuine in their interest. Then the store owner even came out and talked to me. I told him I was just impressed over the excellent care not only to us but to everyone there. The restaurant was buzzing.