“Pretty standard” 3 of 5 bubbles

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #4 of 121 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Pretty standard”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

It's a Chik-Fil-A -- just what you'd expect from any restaurant in the chain: same menu, same general layout, same service standard. It is clean and reliable. Meets expectations entirely.

Akron, Ohio
“Great staff, great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2012

Stopped in on August 1st, 2012. Lines were out the door, traffic partially blocked on Great Northern Blvd. With such stressful conditions I was surprised and delighted by the courteous staff and tasty lunch. Nobody was cranky, everyone was smiling like it was a holiday.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Mario G
Lakewood, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Before this visit I only got my...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2010

Before this visit I only got my sandwiches through the drive-through. I came into the restaurant with my 10 1/2 month old and was treated so nicely and kindly. They brought my food out to me and gave me refills. I was asked how my meal was or my visit was at least four times!!! And you know, it wasn't intrusive like it usually is because I think they were genuine in their interest. Then the store owner even came out and talked to me. I told him I was just impressed over the excellent care not only to us but to everyone there. The restaurant was buzzing.