“Great Food!! Srvice Great as well!”
Review of Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill - CLOSED

Smokey Bones BBQ & Grill
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Food is fantastic here!! Dino, Becky and Sam the cook were great!! The best place to eat in the area!!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We visited the North Olmsted location on Saturday afternoon. The first problem was dirty silverware both my husbands and mine had food remnants and spots on the knives and forks. I ordered ribs, they were so tough and dry that I could not eat them, the waitress offered to replace them with baby back ribs. When she brought the check she said the manager had removed my dinner from the check - NOT - what he did was remove my dinner and add the higher priced baby back rib dinner. I don't know if this is standard procedure but it does not seem as though the customer should be charged more for a bad product.

1  Thank Pks1000
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Many places have wings but the smoked wings are a great alternative to getting those that are fried and bounced around in a sauce. If you like to have sauce on the side don't be shy....just ask! I have never been refused and they are always happy to accomodate my request. Even if you walk in and want to get takeout they don't seem to mind even when it is busy. To be honest, the friendly staff always has a suggestion and I have yet to be dissappointed.

Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

I stopped on for a Togo order. Walked right in, placed my order and a few minutes later I had my food. If I waited 5 minutes, that was pushing it.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Came in from out of town and met with family. My Mother & sister ordered the Create Your Own Combo & they chose the Hand-pulled Pork & Chicken Breast plus two of their yummy sides.
My husband and I chose the salad & loaded potato. When the potato came it had butter, sour cream, bacon, chives, pulled pork or you had your choice of what you wanted on the potato.
They could have been more generous with the salad but we met for lunch so I don't know if dinner
portions would have been more.
We did enjoy the food however and the service was great.