“One of our favorite restaurants in the Cleveland area”

El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #50 of 122 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Description: El Rodeo offers real mexican food and has great service, the atmosphere is colorful and fun & the food is delicious and inexpensive!
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I'm Italian and my wife is Hungarian, but our favorite dining out food is Mexican, and this is one of our favorite restaurants, of any type, in the area. There is apparently a lot of turnover in the kitchen and waitstaff, so exactly what we get when we order our "usuals" seems to vary. However, it ranges from good to very good every time. The waitstaff is almost always courteous. We never leave hungry, of course. The portions are always generous, and the price is very reasonable.

There are newer reviews for El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had a taste for a good Mexican cuisine. At the mall I heard folks talking about El Rodeo, so I went & glad I did. The menu is huge with plenty for everyone with you to enjoy. I had the Chimi with rice, refried beans, avacado salad & iced water to drink. The service was very friendly, very fast

Reviewed April 6, 2013

I called ahead to ask if they had the buffet on saturday and if it was the same price as during the week and I was told yes. When we went there and I received the bill it was $2 more for each person and they would not honor what was understood over the food.
We arrived around 1.30 pm and apparently it had been a very slow business day for them cause the food was stale , dry and soggy...Not a good experience. Have been there on weekdays and it was better. Will probably not be going back.

1  Thank Inga H
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Have not been here in a year or two and on my return there is a new menu. This was not a major issue however it was nice in the past when they used to have the definitions of what each dish actually is. Chips and salsa were great but our waitress only came by once and that was to take our order then have someone else bring out the food, even though we were virtually the only people in the restaurant. We had to go up and ask another waitress for more, 2 baskets were not enough for 8 people. The food was good and the prices were pretty average for Mexican Restaurants in the area.

1  Thank Rob K
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Completely disgusting.. service its horrible, and they just microwave your burritos. I can get better food at Wal-Mart!