“Mothers Day” 3 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Medina, Ohio
“Mothers Day”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

It was a very busy day. We were told it would be 45 minute wait but we were seated in 20 minutes. The staff didn't try and rush us thru our meal even thought they were busy. The food still had the same quality as usual.
Pricing isn't bat either.

Visited May 2013

Port Orange, Florida
“Olive Garden, what else can I say”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Went here for dinner with brother in-law and his wife. They arrived before us and were seated right away, but they forgot to tell them we had our great-grandson with us and needed a high chair so they seated as at another table and another waitress. The first server, who's name I can't remember, was still very helpful more so than Kimberley who replaced her. She was very slow and as I said the original waitress took care of us better. The food was the same as any other Olive Garden and was good.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Nelsonville, Ohio
“Food Average, Service was Excellent”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

Food was typical Olive Garden, but their services is usually spot on. On an extremely busy Saturday night they were running a little behind, though no one in my party noticed. The waitress came out sincerely apologetic to let us know they had accidentally burnt our flatbread appetizer & were whipping up a new one. It came out in no time & was not an issue for us. When the entrees came, she had only 3 out of 4 of them & was again very apologetic. Less than 8 min. later the fourth arrived along with the manager who then comp'd our entire meal. The mistakes were no biggie, esp. since the place was packed. He could have given us nothing & it would've been fine, but he went the extra mile & even insisted we take home desserts.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank BtrflyBlueStar
Elyria
“I Heart Olive Garden”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

I love me some Olive Garden. I love Fetuccini Alfredo and you can't get no better than endless breadsticks that they bring to the table. It's a nice restaurant that is great for dates or outings with friends. I have never had bad food at Olive Garden.

Visited July 2012
Windsor, Canada
“I love the OG”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

Never have I had a bad thing to say about the soup, salad and bread deal! Love it!

Visited June 2012