“Don't be misled by the name, they have "normal" food!”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #36 of 122 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Berea, Ohio
“Don't be misled by the name, they have "normal" food!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have normally avoided Chili's because I thought the focus was spicy Southwestern food. While that is on the menu, they have "regular" food for us with more delicate stomachs. The burger was tasty with okay portion sizes, no leftovers. Staff was friendly.

Visited September 2012

Elyria
“Good time's”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

We have had some good time's at Chili's. We don't drink so it's not that type of good time. We just enjoy the food and the casual atmosphere.

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
“good value good meal”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

First time to chili's, nice meal and good prices. Clean restaurant and good staff. The 2 for $20 deal is a good buy, lots of selection.

Visited October 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“service and food have both declined”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Just a quick one. . .the service used to be above average from most of the staff. It's slowly moved to the average category. . .on a good day. The staff just seems absent minded anymore. The food is hit or miss. I also don't understand how the salsa - a nice, fresh texture and flavor - can be hot one day and tolerably medium the next. I get it's made by hand, but it's a big variation.
I'm not expecting four-star quality, but it's just a step below the other Chili's we've been to, both nearby (Sandusky) and out of state.

Visited August 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Our server/bartender was too busy flirting with some guy at the bar!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We were there on 9-17 about 1:00 PM, a Monday. Service was soooooooo slow. The chips and salsa were great. The guac was no good. The burgers were way over cooked. I had to go ask for our bill because the girl was too busy flirting with the only guy at the bar. I am so happy I got the receipt to fill out how they were doing. I am filling it out. I won't go back, wouldn't recommend this location. The only thing I can say positive is the place looked clean. I see a lot of positive reviews so we might have just hit a bad day.

• Visited September 2012