“Excellent Mexican Food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I grew up in North Olmsted and now live in Delaware. I try to have a meal here any time I come back to visit family. The food is very good and you get a lot for your money. The service and atmosphere are good, too. I really like the tortilla chips and salsa they keep bringing to the table. If you like Mexican food, you won't be disappointed here.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

Situated in an old hotel. More parking in the back. Tried the steak fajitas which were excellent, and you get alot. Let me just say that I know refried beans. I learned to make them from scratch from an old Mexican woman. This place has some of the best refried beans ever. Very enjoyable meal, great service. Will definitely go again.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were a little scared when we first drove up to what appeared to be an old HoJo's. Given the previous reviews, we decided it was worth a try anyway. Boy, are we glad we gave this a shot! The half pitcher of margarita's (we ordered the gold) were fantastic, and so reasonably priced! The food was great and service was with a smile. If we didn't live on the East Coast, we would frequent this place at least weekly.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

This is a great little independent restaurant. It's situated in what used to be an old motor lodge hotel which gives it a little character. I went for lunch. The food was good and came out really fast. The service was great. I would go here again!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Best Mexican food in town. The food is good, especially the Burritos and Fajitas with any kinds of meat. The portions are hefty. Beware, do not over indulge in the home made salsa and chips or you will be packing your entrees to take home for another meal the next day. Well I usually do anyway. The is no way anyone can eat all that food, piled up and overflowing the plates. you will definitely leave that restaurant with cloths smelling like fajitas. Que Beuno!

2  Thank Michael C