This property was in good order with clean room. This hotel seems to be from the late 1990’s style of room. My room did have some updates including fresh paint inside the room and everything worked. Only two complaints were towels they have at this property are the worst, they are ruff and old. Second is the noisy guest coming and going late hours (11pm to 2am) after I was asleep. I personally was woke up twice in a week. IF I were owner of this property I would paint the outside stucco a different color so it don’t seem dreary when you drive up
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homestead Cleveland North Olmsted
- Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted Ohio