“VERY BAD FOOD”

Fat Heads Brewery & Saloon
Ranked #1 of 122 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Chill out man! Enjoy one of our award winning beers brewed on site with one of our Headwiches( Sandwiches roughly the size of your head). Our smokehouse wings are slow smoked with hickory and grilled and basted with a house made sauce of your choice. Hickory smoked pulled pork can be found on a stone oven pizza, burrito, a Headwich, on top of a burger, in our chili on top of a mound of our fresh cut fries. Enjoy our uncivilized and aggressive Head Hunter IPA or maybe our Bumbleberry Honey Blueberry ale is more your speed. Cheers!
Medina, Ohio
“VERY BAD FOOD”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

My husband & I went with a group of his friends from work to this restaurant Feb 4,2014. I ordered the Mushrooms(shrooms) like they called them. Bad idea #1-they were greasier then greasy, burned to a total crisp, tasted bad & when I went to go & put the mushrooms into the take out box the piece of paper just dripped from grease. the horseradish sauce wasn't even close to being horseradish sauce at all more like sour cream if u asked me. I also ordered the Aloha Chicken sandwich the chicken was burned also & didn't like the sauce that came with it or even the bread. their salads were huge that was the only thing decent about it u got a whole lot of salad for your money. the service was real good & she was "spot on" with her courtesy so that made it half way decent but I would not go there again & get what I got. in fact I will call the MGR of this store also to complain about it my husband total paid $40.00 for lousy food.

• Visited March 2014

“Delicious food and awesome beer”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love Fathead's. Sandwiches are amazing. Beer selection is huge, and service is very nice. Our second time there and we can't wait to go back.

• Visited February 2014
North Olmsted
“Excellent Beer & Fun Atmosphere”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We live nearby and enjoy popping over to Fat Heads for a drink and lunch or dinner. it's a fun and lively place to hang out close to home, and the locally brewed craft beers are excellent. Make sure to try several of the Fat Heads beers on your visit. I like several: Bumbleberry is lighter and served with fresh blueberries floating on top, their version of Christmas Ale is also very good, as well as their version of other fall and winter-style beers.

The food is very good but beware if you're on a diet! Their sandwiches are very tasty but huge, so I usually take half home. The salads are also very good, and they have added daily specials that are interesting.

• Visited March 2014
Lorain, Ohio
“Only Getting More Popular”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I thought we'd get here early on Saturday night so we arrived at 5:30PM. The place was already jam packed and we were told we'd have an hour wait. We were so looking forward to a return visit that we waited and looked at the menu choices. When we were seated, the server quickly arrived and my son-in-law chose his beer and we ordered our sandwiches. We all got something different and weren't disappointed. I got the steak and sausage sub which was spicy and very tasty. My daughter got the Head Banger which she immediately decided would make two sizable meals. My son-in-law opted for the Strappin BBQ Burger and he gave it a thumbs up. We've yet to find a meal here that is not excellent. To top things off, we shared a huge dessert of chocolate stout cake. Even on this busy, busy night, the server kept our drinks coming without being prodded. We'll just have to remember to get there earlier the next time...and there will be many next times!

• Visited February 2014
“Big group of friends”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed Fat Heads. We came after playing basketball with a group of 12 and they handled us. The place is very big! It was nice to have a beer sampler, and they are 5oz samples so you get about 4 beers for 12 bucks. The food was good and the beer was great! Probably a blast to watch sports here