“Great food, excellent beer!”

Fat Heads Brewery & Saloon
Ranked #2 of 123 Restaurants in North Olmsted
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Chill out man! Enjoy one of our award winning beers brewed on site with one of our Headwiches( Sandwiches roughly the size of your head). Our smokehouse wings are slow smoked with hickory and grilled and basted with a house made sauce of your choice. Hickory smoked pulled pork can be found on a stone oven pizza, burrito, a Headwich, on top of a burger, in our chili on top of a mound of our fresh cut fries. Enjoy our uncivilized and aggressive Head Hunter IPA or maybe our Bumbleberry Honey Blueberry ale is more your speed. Cheers!
Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places to come to get an excellent beer. It's always great to come in and feel like family.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

My boyfriend and I have been coming to Fatheads since they opened and even ended up moving closer to this amazing brewery - walking distance is a blessing when beers are 7-10% and taste so good. You can't go wrong with a HeadHunter, Trailhead or GuddenHoppy if you like the hops...or really any house beer is a good bet. An added bonus to the beer is the food and service. My food favorites are the pizzas (especially Big Kahuna and Fresh One), great Carmoni, smokehouse wings and anything "pork". They have magic going on in their smoker. I do wish there was a veggie option to have instead of chips and fries, but the chips are so delicious that they are worth the calories. The portions are huge but if you split it, it's great on the wallet and just the right size. Service wise, it's tough to beat the funny and off-kilter crew behind the bar. In fact, I now want to go tonight...

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We decided to try Fat Heads while on vacation. I was very impressed with the Head Hunter IPA that I had ordered. Then my food came. The Beastie BBQ wings were fantastic. My sandwich was huge. I could only eat half of it. A must try.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Tonight we had an experience at Fat Heads Brewery that will unfortunately linger with us. About 3 years ago, we recommended that our community social group go to Fat Head's. We ate in the dining room, ordered off the menu and had a wonderful meal. Tonight our group of 35+ members returned, hoping to repeat the experience. It could not have been further from the truth. We had a buffet in a separate dining room. Upon arrival, we were surprised to see exactly 1 table set up in the room, with 8 seats. Remember, we were a group of 35+. The rest of us were expected to sit at counter seating that faced the walls or exterior of the restaurant. This was neither comfortable, nor conducive to socializing. Things only went downhill from here. The buffet was set up prior to our arrival and the food was cold. It consisted of chicken tenders, 2 types of wings, too well done ribs and dry, tasteless pizza. As there was not adequate food on the buffet for our entire group, it was quickly depleted, but unfortunately was not as quickly replenished. I did not get my one and only drink until I was done with my meal. It was no fault of the waitress, as the management assigned exactly 1 waitress for our entire party. Poor seating, poor food and poor service, all for the price of $30/couple. As I indicated...Avoid the Buffet at all Costs.

2  Thank Beccaboo126
Reviewed July 14, 2013

My fiancé and I went to their Pittsburgh location about a year ago and had a great experience. We were in Cleveland this past weekend and decided to try the Cleveland location also. The food was just as good and once again, I could not finish what I ordered (Southside Slopes).