Camelot Inn
$152
$119
Courtyard
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$102
$91
Radisson
Candlewood Suites Cleveland North Olmstead(North Olmsted)(Great Value!)
$74
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

$90
ExtendedStay
$95
Aloft Cleveland Airport(North Olmsted)
$119
Aloft.com
$109
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cleveland Airport West(North Olmsted)(Great Value!)
$65
$129
Hyatt.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 5, 2012

for starters most of what i have read is true even though we haven't seen as many of the listed problems. the room smells horrible and has smelled since we walked in the door. we arrived here around 2-3 am because we were on a long trip and not 5 minutes after entering the room we found the corpse of a bug in the bathroom beside the tub. when speaking to the manager and other worker at the desk they said that since we had been in the room and because there we're no other open rooms there was nothing they could do about it. after looking at the sheets there were stains on them. and other problems with the room including mold on the tray of the mini fridge we have been sitting here not wanting to leave and waste the $96 we spent on the room but we do not feel comfortable with sleeping. for the record we were sent here from the super 8 down the road that also owns this property. they sent us here when they had no available rooms. if the super 8 owns a place like this and this place alone is in this kind of condition i wouldn't stay in either of them.

Room Tip: This place is horrible, go somewhere else. it wasn't even that much of a deal.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank BonnieT50777
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We pulled up to the Motel and I thought my husband was joking. It looked like a dump right out of the get go. I said, oh my gosh this does not look too good. He was so tired from driving from VA that I thought I would not say anything. He came out with the room key. We had to pull all the way around to the back of the motel. This had a woods behind it. (Oh yes, plenty of coverage for the shady) We opened the door to a very dimly lighted room. The smell hit me like a ton of bricks. I can barely smell to begin with so this was really bad. I said to my husband I really have the creeps here and plus I can't breathe. He said just get in the truck and lets go. I wanted to stop at the front desk but my husband said, "NO" I do not want to argue with anyone. He was tired and just wanted to find a place to stay. I called the motel ten minutes later and told them we left. The man who answered the phone said he could not do anything about it. I wanted my money back. He said to call the manager in the morning. I did just that and she said because I did not come into the office that day, she would not do anything. I tried to explain the man said to call her the next day. At no time did he say come back or I would have. So $80 some dollars later we were out. She did not care one bit. Never once did she apologize for the poor room condition. I even told her I was going to contact BBB and she said go ahead I don't care. THIS WAS THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED IN MY LIFE!!!! STAY AWAY!!!! THE SMELL IS STILL STUCK IN MY NOSE!!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank justbendover
Reviewed December 11, 2009

we checked in and checked right back out. wife was going to sleep in car before she would stay in these rooms. i looked at 3 rooms and all the same. everything you read on these reviews are true and very accurate. spend the extra few bucks and go down the road. not even worth the rate. will not even look at this place not even in passing. if you are traveling with family just skip this place. just plain dirty and scary. i would not recommend this place to anybody. i am still wondering how they are even open with all that unsanitary filth. just nasty.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marbook
Reviewed June 1, 2008

We specifically picked this hotel because it was advertised on the website that there was a hotel shuttle to and from the Cleveland airport. NOT the case. One of our friends was flying into Cleveland airport, and it would have been nice to know ahead of time that there was not a shuttle. Three of us were driving, so we were able to pick up our friend from the airport. When we tried calling the front desk about this, no one answered for a long time. After we tried calling again, their explanation was that the website was wrong. I've since checked the website and I think after multiple complaints, the mis-advertisement has been fixed. The hotel did not appear to be 1-2 miles away. After we picked up our friend at the airport, it was more like 4-5 miles away. This is definitely a budget hotel. Beds were okay, not the most comfortable, shower appeared dirty (my friends were scared to use it), but the bedsheets appeared clean. Shampoo comes in packets, not bottles. There is a refrigerator and 2 sinks, one small one in the small bathroom and one bigger one outside of the bathroom. There is cable TV, so that was helpful. Our clock radio didn't work, but since we weren't in a rush to get anywhere, it wasn't that important to us. Doors open directly to the outside, so you can definitely hear families getting up in the morning and loading up their kids in the car or late night stragglers. The hotel's location appeared to be okay. Across the parking lot is a Mexican restaurant that closes at 10-11pm. We had a car, so if you drive further up the street, there are more restaurants. We had breakfast at Cafe Stratos, which is open 24 hours, and breakfast was good. Skip the hotel's continental breakfast. We stayed here because we were going to Cedar Point amusement park and had to pick up our friend from the Cleveland airport. Overall, this hotel is good for spending the night before your next destination.

• Stayed: May 2008, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank Sightseeingtheworld
Reviewed November 17, 2007

I admit it. I read the reviews but figured people were just too picky.
Not this time. Everything they said was true and more. The website write up is simply a lie. If they have any rooms that were remodeled after 1970, I sure didn't see one. And I looked at four before I found
one that was acceptable. Even then, I had them swap the TV from another room so I could have one that looked like it was made after 1980.

Dirty doesn't begin to describe this place. Run down and filthy is more accurate. Places in the room and bedroom were so digustingly encrusted with filth I couldn't even look. I pulled out a couch to look for a plug and there was food and crud piled behind it. There was dirt and stuff from previous occupants in the drawers. The high speed internet only works in certain rooms. There was no HBO. They said they called the provider on Thursday, but when I left on Saturday there was still no HBO.

The floors were filthy--this is the ONLY hotel I ever kept my socks and shoes on the whole time. The desk chair was broken and wouldn't roll and one arm was unconnected. The "breakfast" consists of white bread for toast, a box of donuts, some apples, corn flakes or rice krispies amd a 4-5 oz (portion controlled) cup of regular coffee--no decaf. Their "juice" machine offered three choices--water, lemonade and fruit punch (my favorite "juice". If my wife had been with me I would not have stayed even one night. She would have slept in the car.

Oh yes, the bed had only flat sheets, not fitted, so when you moved around they simply pulled out and left you sleeping on the bare mattress. I don't even want to think about that. The tub and shower were painted over with a brush and were covered with black crud. And be aware--this was the room I chose after looking at four rooms. This was THE BEST they had to offer.

Other reviews said the people were nice. Yes, they were. But then, they didn't have to stay there overnight! This is as bad as it gets folks. Oh, and by the way. It's not anywhere close the airport--it's a couple of suburbs away.There is no shuttle. And the places of interest they list for things to do are all 15-20 miles away in downtown Cleveland.

• Stayed: November 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank ptprism