Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Great Northern Mall
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in North Olmsted
“all around good”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Very friendly service. Queesha at the guest service desk was great. The room was immaculate and even smelled clean. Stayed at a red roof the night before for the same price and the experience was unfriendly, room smelled and wasn't very clean.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Great Northern Mall, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a great review. I'm so pleased to hear that you found the service to be top-notch and that our staff was able to provide you with 100% satisfaction. I will be sure to pass along your kind comment about Queesha. She will be so happy to hear it!

Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Reviewed October 1, 2012

even tho the property is older, we had a clean room and the personnel was very friendly and helpful. I have stayed here many times and is has been convenient to any place I need to go. The airport is very close as well. Cudos to the management for the fine service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Great Northern Mall, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Dear Chris G,
Thank you for your great review of our property and the staff. It's great to hear that that you enjoyed your time here with us and that you continue to stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Helpful and friendly staff made the my experience for me. The great monthly rate, too!

Room Tip: Queen suite hard to beat
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Great Northern Mall, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear LostTourist61,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that your stay was more than expected and the great comments about the staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed November 30, 2010

Clean, Spacious, Quite Rooms. It was nice to have a full kitchen available. The price was right also.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Great Northern Mall, responded to this review, December 2, 2010
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Studio Plus Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We were among the first in the industry to identify a need for a fully functional hotel suite, complete with range top and full refrigerator. We know that this offering is compelling because of the continued compliments we receive from guests like you.

Reviewed July 26, 2010

I only lasted one night in this hotel. My room was fairly clean but smelled of french fries. Trash piled up on the weekend in the hall trash cans and by the stairwell exits--very disgusting to keep having to walk past it. Someone was cooking at 11:50 p.m. Sunday and smoke & odors poured out into the hall, crying children from the same room was visible walking down the hall. I had to put a towel by the door to avoid the smell but it was still hard to sleep. For someone who needs to get up early on a Monday for work you may want to stay clear of this property. And seriously--why do you charge for internet service at this chain? I can get free internet at McDonald's and Burger King for the price of a cup of coffee, but spend $50 or more on a room and you add it on top--'ridiculous!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Cleveland - Great Northern Mall, responded to this review, November 3, 2010
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Studio Plus Cleveland - Airport - North Olmsted. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

It is my pleasure to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. Every part of our hotel, from the in-room features, to the design of the guest room hallways is an integral part in creating a ""home away from home"" experience for our guests. Since we recognize that a quiet, relaxing environment is critical to this goal, we have several systems to ensure that noise from within or outside the hotel doesn't interfere with your stay. Although rare, there are instances where a guest may hear noises from the surrounding area. Whenever we are informed of such disturbances, our standard procedure is to promptly identify the source of that disturbance and resolve it. I take full responsibility that we were unable to resolve this situation to your satisfaction during your stay.

Travelers are raving about these North Olmsted hotels

Avon, Ohio
Reviewed December 2, 2008

I actually made the reservations for my parents who visited us over the Thanksgiving weekend. I went in with my father when he checked into the hotel. The woman at the front desk was very helpful and patient, explaining everything so my father would understand it. The room was clean and roomy with extra pillows and blankets.

Stayed November 2008
Cleveland
Reviewed April 28, 2007

Nice place unless your trying to sleep.......the stairway doors and room doors sound like a bomb going off and vibrate the room....
So anytime someone comes in and out your gonna be woke up.

• Liked — fridge and stove
  • Disliked — noisy doors
  • Stayed April 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank maxfli023