“Tried a change from Handel's”
Review of Rita's Italian Ice

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rita's Italian Ice
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in North Lima
Reviewed July 12, 2014

My wife and I were in the Boardman/ North Lima area one Sunday, and, after having lunch decided on some ice cream for dessert. But instead of hitting our usual favorite, Handel's, we decided to try Rita's Italian Ice on Market and Western Reserve. Glad we did. We both had a sundae. Mine with Hearth bar and hot fudge and my wife Nancy with peanut butter and hot fudge. ( They have a lot more than just Italian Ice). The custard was a lot smother than DQ. It was creamy and smooth. We both went Oh My........! This is so good!!!! I'm tellin' ya, give this place a try!!!!! You will be glad you did!!!! Still love Handel's , but, I'm sure we will be back here again soon!!!!

2  Thank Witt47