“A wonderful Roll Tide Weekend!”

BEST WESTERN PLUS North Canton Inn & Suites
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in North Canton
Athens, AL, United States
“A wonderful Roll Tide Weekend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

We went to Tuscaloosa, AL for the Alabama/Tennessee football, we totally enjoyed our sat at the Best Western. Our room was very convenient to all that the Hotel had to offer. Their staff were all very friendly and accommodating. We look forward to the next time we are able to attend such a weekend and would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Morris, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

At 2:45 am I was awakened by the sound of tapping on my window. It was so loud that at first I thought the sound was coming from inside my room. My investigation after I was startled out of bed revealed that water was dripping down from above onto my window and window sill. It was not raining. The tapping continued for hours with changing patterns. Just when I thought it might stop, it starts again. There was very little sleep the rest of the night (it finally stopped just before 6 am). In the morning, I checked outside. It looked like the only possible source of water was the air conditioning/heating unit for the room above mine. I informed the front desk at checkout, and they apologized. Hopefully, they will check into it and get it fixed. You can avoid this fate by requesting a room on the upper level.
Aside from not being able to sleep, the hotel was very nice. The front desk was helpful and friendly. The continental breakfast was extensive. The negatives were minor (in room coffee maker stopped working after a quarter cup and the water faucet leaked).
One should leave a hotel well rested. This hotel failed in this basic function, so I am rating it poor. However, it can be fixed, if they care.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor for better sleep.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Great hotel for the price. Close to everything that you would want Staff was very friendly and the breakfast was one of the betters that I have had. Nice pool area and fitness center. I will stay here again next time I am in town.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Canton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

My spouse and I came to Best Western as just a get away from home life. We had a very enjoyable stay. The staff was very pleasant, well kept, and polite. Our room was very spacious and I could not believe how clean it was! It was very comfortable and homey. We will definitely be planning our next get away with Best Western. The stay was well worth the price!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Youngstown, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

Searched the web and found this to be the best value and most convenient location. I was looking for an indoor pool and breakfast included. Everything was clean and neat, pool area nice and breakfast had many choices. Minutes to many restaurants and minutes to Hall of Fame.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Detroit, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

The Best Western was simply...a great place to stay. Period. I would alway look for a Best Western whenever I vacation or go on business. I plan a trip to Las Vegas in December. The Best Western Is where I will be staying.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had a wonderful experience at the Best Western Plus at the strip in Canton/Akron Ohio. I had a very nice expansive room, the staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was above the normal, and I had no significant problems or issues. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

#3 of 18 in Canton
Courtyard Canton
Courtyard Canton
#4 of 7 in North Canton

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS North Canton Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!