“Pasta portion is filling and personal pizza too!”

Papa Bear's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 109 Restaurants in North Canton
Houston
“Pasta portion is filling and personal pizza too!”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

He ordered the Baked Ziti which was really good. I ordered the personal pizza with spinach and ricotta and was able to eat 2 slices because it filled me up.Peach tea had a nice taste. The waitress also let us use our hotel discount coupon. They also deliver to nearby hotels. The only thing that was a little out of place was the music. It was jazz which we do enjoy listening though it would have been nicer to hear Italian music.

• Visited August 2014

Columbus, Ohio
“Great food, great price, great service”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Amber, our server, was fabulous. The food was outstanding. This place is a hidden gem. The homemade sauce is the best I've had in a long time. The prices are very fair. Will be going back on my next trip to Canton.

Visited July 2014
Branson, Missouri
“Great food, family atmosphere”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

I dined with friends during a business trip to Canton. I loved my first dinner so much I came back again a couple of nights later. Seems to be a favorite with locals. I recommend!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Large group dinner”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

We were in the area for a softball tournament and tried to find a restaurant that could host 21 of us. The restaurant had room for several large parties. The food was very good and the service was outstanding. We ate ate the Dressler Rd location.

cleveland
“Cold and Italian?”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Not impressed at all with this place I grew up next door to real Italian people who cooked real Italian food what i can tell you is this went there today service was slow my plate came and my food was cool not fully cooked I sent my plate back without ordering anything to replace it.My wife who let me try her food was not tasty nor had a good taste to food.I will not be back.Was early in afternoon and not busy.Manager did come to table without me asking to speak with her but her time would be better spent in kitchen with the help making sure food came out cooked.Waitress came back to table said she took it off bill Really? I would not have paid for it anyway lucky i don't call the health dept on them. Heard the couple behind me ordering pizzas to go they had moved to South Carolina and wanted some to take home.Maybe there pizza is better than their plate dishes who knows.Don't see reviews so just another food place I tried to me without anything outstanding to say about it.
ALWAYS COOK YOUR FOOD TOO TEMPERATURE I HAD LEFTOVERS FROM THANKSGIVING IN THE REFRIG AT HOME

• Visited November 2013