“A Must”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“A Must”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

If you are ever in that area you must try the Jaeger platter; it is excellent. The atmosphere, staff and the people are a step above the rest.

• Visited August 2013

Canton, OH
“Unique and Fun”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I have lived in Canton almost all of my life. Last month was my first visit to the Geisen Haus. I was pleasantly surprised. The food was delicious. Serving size is ample. The service was good. There are many items to catch your eye while waiting for your food, not to mention the free peanuts and popcorn from machines in one of the dining rooms. On the menu you will find both German and German-inspired offerings along with American fare. I had the Putin Schnitzel and German potatoes and it was tasty. I would not hesitate to go back and I would recommend the restaurant to anyone looking for something different.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Melody86
DeWitt, Michigan
“Bad food, good cold beer”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

There were three in our party, the beer was icy cold, service was slow. All three of us ordered something different and I guess I was expecting more from a German Restaurant. The food was like fast food with little flavor. We will not be returning.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank SharieN_13
“Come for the beer, forget the food.”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Wasn't sure what to get so I got the sampler and here's what I got: thick sliced bologna, a brat that tastes the same as Walmart brand, and a hash brown. All of which was bathed in salt. Lol. I won't lie, the food sucks and its pricey. The service is okay, if your into smelly bearded guys with piercings. The only thing that saves this place from a 1 score was the beer and the atmosphere. I would say to come once and judge for yourself, but I wasn't impressed.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank Mikeljhutchison
Honolulu, Hawaii
“fun atmosphere, fab german food!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

This is a fun, busy, place. Weekends are jammed, so get there early. Music on the weekends too. The food was very good and German is last on my list!! We got there around 7:30PM. on a Saturday and waited about 15 mins. Our waitress was rather snooty, but with great company for dinner, who cares! Two thumbs up!

• Visited February 2013