“Gosh darn it, I love this place”
Review of Rockne's N Canton

Rockne's N Canton
Ranked #6 of 113 Restaurants in North Canton
Reviewed September 9, 2013

I have never had a bad meal at Rockne's. While I'm disappointed that they took away my favorite sandwich, (Bring Back the Challenger!), there are suitable replacements. The restaurant is always clean, the staff always friendly and the service great. I usually don't like to write glowing reviews, because I don't want someone to think I'm affiliated with the restaurant, but there just isn't anything really bad to say about this place.

1  Thank raven42147

Reviewed September 5, 2013

We started eating at Rockne's in Cuyahoga Falls many, many years ago. The N. Canton site maintains the great experience of the original with tons of atmosphere and delicious pub food. You can get lost in the privacy of the wood paneled booths. Lots and lots of happy diners here for a feel good time all round. The staff is efficient, the food is yummy, the place is gorgeous. Go! Enjoy! Have fun!

1  Thank Miss_Savvy_Traveler