“Food could be better”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This was a great place for fish, and then it started to get "greasy"... not a place I frequent often

There are newer reviews for Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Red Robin is a chain with better than average chain fare. I'm not a big burger fan but I enjoy those served at Red Robin.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

My husband and I are HUGE fans of Red Robin. Unfortunately, we don't have one nearby. So when we travel, if we can find a Red Robin, we try to squeeze in a meal there. We stayed the last night of a five-night, six-day motorcycle trip at the Best Western Plus in North Canton and saw that there was a Red Robin in "The Strip" across the street. We opted to have dinner there and, as usual, were not disappointed. Red Robin's burgers are delicious. They are cooked with "no pink" or "some pink" and we both always choose "some pink." The burgers always come out cooked just right. My husband is a traditionalist; he gets the Royal Red Robin burger every time. I like to switch it up. On this occasion, I got the Banzai Burger. I'm a sucker for pineapple! Both of our burgers were absolutely yummy! Since it was the last night of our adventure, we opted for dessert - something we've never had at Red Robin! My husband ordered the mint brownie shake; I ordered the "limited time" salted caramel shake. We both agreed that those were, quite possibly, the best milkshakes we've EVER had!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

I love this place, they have good burgers and i love the bottomless fries. I can eat all day on those. In fact about a year ago i went with some friends who were eating dinner, i did not eat and the waitress gave me fries anyways. She said everyone gets fries...

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Had one of the best burgers I have had in awhile. The food is freshley made, also had the strawberry lemonade and it was delicious. Service was satisfactory and of course they have the endless french fries that are delicious.