“Chain with taste”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #17 of 109 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Canton, Ohio, United States
“Chain with taste”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

Red Robin is a chain with better than average chain fare. I'm not a big burger fan but I enjoy those served at Red Robin.

Visited April 2012

State College, Pennsylvania
“It's cliched, but...YUM!”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

My husband and I are HUGE fans of Red Robin. Unfortunately, we don't have one nearby. So when we travel, if we can find a Red Robin, we try to squeeze in a meal there. We stayed the last night of a five-night, six-day motorcycle trip at the Best Western Plus in North Canton and saw that there was a Red Robin in "The Strip" across the street. We opted to have dinner there and, as usual, were not disappointed. Red Robin's burgers are delicious. They are cooked with "no pink" or "some pink" and we both always choose "some pink." The burgers always come out cooked just right. My husband is a traditionalist; he gets the Royal Red Robin burger every time. I like to switch it up. On this occasion, I got the Banzai Burger. I'm a sucker for pineapple! Both of our burgers were absolutely yummy! Since it was the last night of our adventure, we opted for dessert - something we've never had at Red Robin! My husband ordered the mint brownie shake; I ordered the "limited time" salted caramel shake. We both agreed that those were, quite possibly, the best milkshakes we've EVER had!

Visited June 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
“Another few baskets”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I love this place, they have good burgers and i love the bottomless fries. I can eat all day on those. In fact about a year ago i went with some friends who were eating dinner, i did not eat and the waitress gave me fries anyways. She said everyone gets fries...

• Visited May 2012
Massillon, Ohio
“Best hamburgers for your money”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Had one of the best burgers I have had in awhile. The food is freshley made, also had the strawberry lemonade and it was delicious. Service was satisfactory and of course they have the endless french fries that are delicious.

• Visited March 2012
Carrollton, Ohio
“Amazing Burgers”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

I always enjoy going to Red Robin. I always get the Mushroom and Swiss Burger...it's incredible. The bottomless fries are delicious and they offer a variety of dipping sauces to go with them. Call ahead seating saves time and frustration.

Visited February 2012