“Tasty Ice Cream”

Handel's Homemade Ice cream
Ranked #1 of 9 Dessert in North Canton
Reviewed April 30, 2014

We have had multiple visits to Handel's over the past few years with most coming at this location. Each time we get good ice cream and the wait is never too bad. I tend to enjoy their milkshakes while my wife prefers their sundaes. This trip for the review involved their peanut butter parfait ice cream for the milkshake and a black raspberry sundae.

There are newer reviews for Handel's Homemade Ice cream

Reviewed November 26, 2013

Handels is THE best ice cream in the area! From very plain vanilla to Graham Central Station!! And their pies are over the top! Always very clean too!!

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Made our usual trek to Handel's Ice Cream in North Canton, OH. The ice cream was delicious; my family had the flavor of the month Chocoholic Chunk and they wore it well on their faces. I had the coffee chocolate chip and it was full of chips. We were there in the afternoon and only one window was open. There was a line and the server was slow.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

The ice cream choices are varied and unique and they carry doggie ice cream as well. The lines can be long.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Sweet kids that work there.
Clean looking.
Like the idea that it's made at each location.
However!!!
The last two times I was there, my ice cream didn't taste JUST like the flavor I ordered. For instance, the coffee chip tasted like coffee chip AND some other fruity, cotton candy flavor.
They need to clean out the mixers after each batch thoroughly so the flavors don't transfer. Bleck!!!!