TripAdvisor

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Full service casual
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Stopped for dinner with the family on Taco Tuesday and it was fabulous! We tried the chicken and beef and both were excellent as was the rice
We’ll be back!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (64)

Reviewed July 2, 2019

Our server Kaylee was wonderful. She was so patient as we tried to figure out what to order. There were so many choices! I settled on a combo with a flauta, tamale and enchilada. All 3 were amazing. The long lines are a dead giveaway that this place is awesome!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 21, 2019 via mobile

We went for lunch with 17 people. I had called ahead to reserve and they had everything set up. Everyone loved the food and the service was excellent- we had Jane as our server. Only one persons food order was incorrect but that was taken care of within minutes and the person was very happy. We also celebrated a birthday. They brought a Mexican hat and dessert for the celebration. (we did have to pay for the dessert.) They do have a daily lunch special and there are many little areas and rooms with TVs in certain spots in the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed May 29, 2019 via mobile

Well... after I ate most of the chicken I realized it was undercooked.
Well, 24 hours later and for three days I am now confident that I will never, ever eat undercooked chicken again.
I didn’t get this sick when I ate street food in Mexico!!
(I won’t be adding photos)

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

This week, a friend and I ate lunch here on Tuesday and it was “Ninety Nine Cent Taco” day. Even though I am trying to eat healthy, this was an amazing option. I had six tacos with no cheese and no shell. Amazing and healthy. Get the Italian dressing too! The service was friendly and fast!

Date of visit: April 2019