“Large Mexican restaurant”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Full service casual
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is a favorite Mexican restaurant for many in the Stark and Summit Counties area.
The food is great. The staff is wonderful.
Taco Tuesdays is a big hit.
Lunch or dinner you will almost always find this place filled with people having a great time enjoying good food.
They bring chips and individual salsa dishes to the table when you’re seated.

If you’re celebrating a birthday they’ll bring fried ice cream, out a sombrero in your head and sing Happy Birthday.

It’s amazing how many people this restaurant can seat.

My husband and I split the fajita trio and it was more than enough food.

If you come on Taco Tuesday be prepared to wait.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

Great guacamole & salsa
Taco salad.. hope you love sour cream, I could not remember what meat I ordered, there was non on the salad that I could find.. there had to be at lest a half cup of sour cream.. I would pick something different if I ever come back here

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I struggle to call it "mexican food" but really I call it "Ohio mexican" food. Lots of ground beef and typical fair you find in the area. Nothing that stands out or is special about the place. The food and service is consistent and predictable.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 6, 2018

Visiting my cousin in Ohio and she suggested this place. Great call! Really enjoyed the beef brisket tacos! Chips and salsa were good. Nice outdoor patio seating and great service. Cold local beer and perfect cocktail. Menu was big and would love to come back to try other dishes.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I’ve been here twice after living in Akron all my life. The food is mediocre it’s not authentic Mexican food. The temperature of my food is never hot. It took longer than needed to be on a Saturday around 1pm. Not busy at all, our waitress could use some waitresses training 101 and also customer service 101. She never tried to suggest any dishes or explain any. I was trying to explain a dish I usually order at most Mexican restaurants she acted as if I was speaking Greek. Come on! rice, beans, tacos, enchiladas, the regulars Mexican food should be on the top of her tongue working at a Mexican restaurant, even though Pancho call themselves with a Southwestern twist. There is no need to run southwest to the border again here.

Date of visit: August 2018