“delicious”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 109 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Barberton, Ohio, United States
“delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

I took my Fiance out last night for his birthday and we went to the Longhorn in North Canton. I ordered a 7oz Filet, and it was absolutely amazing! It was cooked just perfect to Medium. Not one bit of red, not overcooked, just perfectly pink! It was so mouthwatering juicy and tender. Whoever the cook was last night 10/26/13 at 9pm was a GREAT chef! Thank you! Also the mashed potatoes and rice pilaf was so tasty as well. I could not finish it all so I took it home of course. I just now reheated it, and usually when you reheat steak it is never good, but this time it was! Almost as good as it was fresh!

• Visited October 2013

North Canton, Ohio
“Food = A / Clean restrooms = D”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

We frequent this Longhorn restaurant each week. The food quality is usually very good. (wish they served "prime" steaks) The service is consistently good because they have many long term employees here. They really do a nice job with the table service and bar service! I would rank this restaurant higher if they could figure out how to keep the men's room clean. Every time I go here lately the men's room smells badly of urine and the soap dispensers needed to be updated over a year ago. I'm not being petty. I wouldn't mention it if I didn't experience it every week. (Need some bleach in the mop water on the men's room floor)
Overall, I do recommend this place for a good meal.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank MGM_Grand_2011
Ottawa
“Very good meal enjoyed here”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

A group of friends ate here recently. I was in the mood for salmon and ordered that, although it felt silly doing so at a steakhouse. But it was delicious! Definitely recommended if you're just not in the mood for steak.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Sarah W
“Awesome Steak Dinner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

This particular visit was about as good as it gets as far as chain restaurants go. After about a 15 minute wait we were seated and drink orders taken. The service was fast and friendly. Salad was very good. French onion soup was awesome. T-bone steak was about as good as it gets! Place was hopping and the atmosphere was terrific. Can't wait to go back. Check em out!

• Visited June 2013
Beloit, Ohio, United States
“First time at this restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our first time here and we had a nice meal. It was a Sat. Evening around 8:30 pm and we were told it would be a 15-20 min. Wait so we decided to wait at the bar. We no sooner got our drink order in when our pager went off, less than 5 min. They're we're not real busy, but the waitress was not back to take our order very fast. I had the flat iron steak and cheese stuffed portabella mushroom and fresh veggies and it was very good. Hubby had the baby back ribs w/baked potato and he thought it was "ok". All-in-all it was pretty good and we will probably return to this restaurant again.

Visited May 2013