“First time at this restaurant”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 114 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Our first time here and we had a nice meal. It was a Sat. Evening around 8:30 pm and we were told it would be a 15-20 min. Wait so we decided to wait at the bar. We no sooner got our drink order in when our pager went off, less than 5 min. They're we're not real busy, but the waitress was not back to take our order very fast. I had the flat iron steak and cheese stuffed portabella mushroom and fresh veggies and it was very good. Hubby had the baby back ribs w/baked potato and he thought it was "ok". All-in-all it was pretty good and we will probably return to this restaurant again.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

My husband and I arrived here about 5:40pm on Saturday 4/27 and the two girls at the hostess stand didnt seem very caring as they told us it would be an hour to hour and fifteen minute wait, I wad confused because it looked barely half full with only a few others waiting. Its because they have call ahead seating which not many restaurants do anymore. We were seated in about 45minutes(standard wait on a weekend for dinner around here)
Server was nice... salad was good, broccoli asiago soup was great! I got the renegade sirloin which i have gotten before and loved and tonight it was horrible!! I maybe got to eat 4 bites... it was horribly overcooked. I ordered it medium well and I swear I had trouble cutting it. And is was full of gristle. The manager took it off the bill with no hesitation and explained they are in the process of changing suppliers and everyone ordering this type of steak was asked to complete the survey honestly but he didn't believe they would continue purchasing from.this supplier. My husbands flat iron, fries, and broccoli were great as well as the chocolate cake. We will be back!!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I went to this restaurant on March 11th 2013 and it was delicious!! Everything was TOP NOTCH!
The service was amazing ....the waitress had a smile throughout the order unlike other places, she was very patient and answered to all our questions and was making sure that we did not lack anything.
Food: It was JUST so delicious! I can't even explain....steak was juicy, mashed potatoes were tender with some nice melted butter on top, the shrimps were perfectly grilled and marinated and the rice was well cooked. Their starters were just as amazing as the main dish!!
Decor: The restaurant was clean, nice lighting (not too rough for the eyes), cozy environment.
Location, Very well located...a lot of restaurants and shops near by...so after eating you can take a walk near by to digest :).
Of course, the price of their plates are very reasonable which is the best you get for what you pay.

Also, this restaurant is suitable for families, friends, couples...no matter what everyone will find a delicious plate for their taste!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

This was a typical dinner at longhorn. Good (not quite great) steaks and great sides. Nice waitstaff.

Something ALL steak places should learn and do: ask your customers to cut-into their steak while you are there. Ask them if it's done the right way. Maybe even have them take a bite.

YES I realize this is NOT a high-end steak house :)

Regardless, for the cost (approx $20 per person all things included) its still significant, especially in this economy.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

There are several Steakhouses in the Canton area and surroundings...IMO this place is over rated and over priced. Service tends to be very slow after waiting a healthy amount of time to even get a table. Drive an extra 15 miles and go to Texas Roadhouse in Alliance, food is MUCH better and prices are far more reasonable!