“Never had a bad meal”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Bang Bang shrimp is definitely the best thing on the menu. Cocktails are great if you can get them during a special. Service is average. When we went there was a computer issue where the orders were not being sent to the chef but the staff was able to rectify the situation quickly. If you are looking for some seafood options in Canton try here! There is always a wait to get a table on the weekends.

1  Thank Doublea0508

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were there 2 years ago when they first opened & it took over an hour to get our order. Last week (June 24) the service was great. Tuesdays they have several lobster specials. We ordered the lobster tail dinner & it was very good and inexpensive. We also had the bang bang shrimp which was a little spicy and enough for four people.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

I know Bonefish is similar at each site but someone here did something so special with their mussels. It was different and I couldnt say anything but OMG. Always nice to dine at the bar. The barmaids are always helpful and attentive. So another great meal was had.

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

My first visit was OK. I didn't want to write a review based on one visit, so I tried it again. I won't waste my money there. The food tastes very corporate if that makes any sense. They're really isn't anything special about their flavors or dishes. There are so many other nearby restaurants you can enjoy.

Reviewed May 30, 2014

We love Bonefish and the Bang Bang Shrimp was yummy as usual! The waitress was friendly and we enjoyed our meal.