“Good food, good service, uncomfortable outdoor seating”
Review of Bonefish Grill

Bonefish Grill
Ranked #3 of 109 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Canton, Ohio
“Good food, good service, uncomfortable outdoor seating”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

This is a good restaurant. It is nice to eat outside but the sun glares in your face and tables aren't spaced comfortably for service. It was distracting. I had trouble talking with and seeing the people we were with. It is costly to eat here. They need to do better with the lack of ambiance.

Ohio
“Excellent service, food so-so, not so good value”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate here last night (Sept 15) for the first time. It's a beautiful restaurant, and I loved the atmosphere. He thought it was a bit too dark. We had excellent service, and it was obvious that management here puts a lot of emphasis on teamwork. We had an excellent server, but probably 10 other people helped out by bringing drinks, bread, salad and clearing off the table. Very quick service and everyone was working their butts off.

I had the Steak Topped with Lobster Thermidor and garlic potatoes. The steak was fine, maybe a bit chewy. For $15 I would have had a much better steak at one of the nearby steakhouses. The potatoes were good, but something that I would expect to also find at Applebee's. My boyfriend ordered another special, Swordfish and Pumpkin Ravioli. Well, he tried to, but they were out of the ravioli, so he had swordfish and potatoes au gratin. The fish was just a touch overdone and a bit dry, but neither of us have had swordfish before so maybe that's just how it is? The bread was probably the highlight of the meal. We had considered getting dessert, but after eating decided that it probably wasn't worth it to spend $6 on a piece of "meh" pie.

I have heard other people rave about the food here, but I just don't see it. Maybe their signature items are better than what we ordered. We each had an entree, with a potato side, vegetables, salad, bread and a beer for $50 plus a 20% tip. I am particular about how my pennies are used and based on this visit it is not likely we will go back.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank fastestdogever
Akron, Ohio
“it was a good meal”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We trekked down to North Canton last night for an early dinner at the Bonefish on the Strip right off 77 and the food was pretty good. We were not blown away by the freshness of the seafood, but it was all in all ok. I'm a big squid fan, but the fried calamari was endlessly chewy . I guess i'd give a positive review, it was quiet and the atmosphere is laid back.

• Visited September 2013
Portsmouth, Ohio
“Great place!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

I had never been to this restaurant and was pleasantly surprised. I was in Canton for the NFL Hall of Fame game and stopped here. The food was delicious. If you are a seafood lover, check this place out. I will go again when I am in Canton again.

North Canton, Ohio
“Great experience every time!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We like to frequent the Bonefish Grill in North Canton, OH because it's the best overall dining experience in the Canton, OH area. There are constantly new special food items, in addition to the great regular menu. The restaurant is pretty new so the decor and ambiance are very nice. The service is usually very good but be patient, this place is always busy. The only negatives are that the waiting area inside is very small and parking is limited because it's shared with the Outback steakhouse next door. We wish this place was open for lunch every day!