“Delicious but weird”

Palombo's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #25 of 111 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located 1/2 mile East of Exit 111 offRT. 77 at the intersections of Whipple Ave. and Portage Streets, North Canton, Ohio 44720
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I had the pasta primavera with grilled chicken. It was delicious. The vegetables were cooked very nicely, not too crunchy and not too soft. However, the atmosphere was more bar like. In the dining area we could hear loud bar music. Not really good for a date night.

There are newer reviews for Palombo's Italian Restaurant

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My wife and I visited for dinner.
My first impression was not good since the booth at our table was dirty. But once it was cleaned, we didn't have any other issues and our server was very kind and fast.
I ordered eggplant parm and the house white french dressing for my salad. I really liked the white french dressing and would suggest this to anyone ordering a salad.
They do not have whole grain pasta, only white. (This makes two places recently that didn't have wheat pasta, odd.)
The redsauce and eggplant were very tasty, I am not sure if I would order this again or something different the next visit.
We sat in the dining area, but the bar was very loud even where we were sitting. I would say this would be a good place to go with friends, but not a good place for a romantic date.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

Just love this restaurant. The atmosphere is relaxing and the staff is very friendly. The prices are reasonable and the menu selection is good.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

My date and I had a very nice experience here on a Friday night. Nice selection of specials in addition to the complete regular menu of mostly Italian specialties. Excellent service by well-trained, courteous servers. We will return.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

love this place.......great food....service.....variety......you can sit outside......friendly and i will go back over and over again.......great dishes......just love this place!