“I like this”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I like this restaurant and I would definitely go back! Try their pizza! yummy! I hope to go back soon. Try it!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Great atmosphere and great pizza joint. If you like gourmet pizza this is the place you have been looking for!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

We read on Trip advisor and decided to give Danny Boys a try, reviews were right on. Service was great and food even better, we started with bread sticks and could have stopped with these. We had pizza with pepperoni and bacon and boys and I devoured this and were beyond stuffed.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

The fresh bread was out of this world-light and fluffy and GOOD. More food than my daugher or i could eat. Great value for your money

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Great food, good price. Pizza is great. Eat outside if the weather permits. The service is very good as well. Also go to their sister restaurant "Save the Fish" It is absolutely great!