“Authentic or not -- The food was GREAT!”
Review of El Rincon

El Rincon
Ranked #22 of 109 Restaurants in North Canton
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Orlando, Florida
“Authentic or not -- The food was GREAT!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm not a fan of Mexican cuisine and don't know much about it. I ended up going with a party of 12. I ordered the Spinach and Cheese enchiladas with the guacamole salad and rice. The enchilada was excellent and the salad was very good. I skipped the rice, although I had a couple bites and it was ok; just not a rice lover. I was surprised by the hot peppers in the enchilada, but managed to eat them anyway. Mouth burning (I am a wimp) I still thoroughly enjoyed it. The service was excellent with the staff being very attentive. We needed space for a wheel chair and they were very accomodating. The dinner cost under $10. If I have to eat Mexican again, this is where I would go.

• Visited May 2013

Canton, Ohio
“Local place to get reliable, and standard "Mexican" food quickly with a reasonable price.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Yes, standard food. Yes, typical atmosphere. But the price and quick service make this a great spot for those needing lots if food that tastes good!! Not to mention the great premium margarita 1/2 pitcher at $10 that tops off a long work day. They don't try to be more than they are-"Mexican" food for the average person.
For those with a harsh review...remember where you are and what you are reviewing. El-Rincon meets the needs of hungry, cost-conscious folks looking for a quick, good meal!!

• Visited April 2013
Dellroy, Ohio
“Yuck”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

After living in California and working in Mexico, I like something at least a little authentic. This place is a glorified taco bell, except taco bell is probably a little better. Im not on board with the folks who wrote good reviews on this restaurant and I wonder if any of them have ever had real mexican food. They dont serve hamburger in burritos in Mexico, so loose the authentic lable. Yuck

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Jim C
Canton, Ohio
“best margaritas!!”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

El Rincon is conveniently located down the main street in North Canton, OH. It is especially snazzy at Christmastime with its conglomeration of lights. It is a 10 minute drive from the mall area, the strip (shopping), and the dollar movie theater.

What I like the best about this particular Mexican restaurant is their lime margaritas. Whenever we go for a girls' night we always get a large pitcher. The food is great too, and you get a lot for the value.

There is also another El Rincon in the Jackson Township area if that's a closer spot for you!

• Visited December 2012
Fort Collins, CO
“I'm So Done”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I used to frequent many El Rincon locations, but in the past year or two, I've come to realize how truly awful it is. I've been to Mexico many times, lived with two local families for months. This is nothing like Mexican food. It's really surprising, too, since many of the staff are straight out of Latin America. I'd really love to hear their thoughts.

I guess I don't really need it to be authentic, but it's not even good for what it is. The last straw was the microwaved relleno. The cheese was bubbled and hardened to the plate. Nobody needs that. I will now only go begrudgingly.

But they do do that one special thing to people on their birthdays...

• Visited December 2012